Daz

Insomniac thread - Only real insomniacs need apply

I couldn't help myself clicking that link, like I didn't know what to expect?! :huh:

I'll plug it on fiso.co.uk. It's a fantasysports site but theres a gambling section on the forum and quite a few poker players.

The only poker forum I've ever looked at is full of twits*, I'm not sure if it'd be wise to bring any of them over at least not until they can be diluted with other users.

oh, I didn't know the 'twa'word was censored. What's that all about? :huh: I've had to replace it with a pre-watershed version.

:angry: It's Catchphrase on again. I was expecting Wheel of fortune. What a disappointment :(

you can play catchphrase on msn - another reason for you to get it! :P

anyway, im totally buzzing but im now off to try and sleep... apparently i might have to get up at 8am to take the car for an MOT. joy of joys!

feel free to spam the SUS forum mate. I think we need it to be a bit busier :)

night all, enjoy your bananas.... so to speak.

p.s. i know what you mean about clicking the link. i must do that about 50 times a day :P

p.p.s. we got 53 unique visitors on SUS yesterday... not sure how, but it might have been from my sig on here and another forum. who knows.

weve bought some instruments since then anyway... Daz is actually carrying around his drum kit with him everywhere he goes :lol:

52153[/snapback]

Daz...?

OneManBand.jpg

On your own huh Jeynesey :P How did the MOT go?

I am a wee bit drunk, it almost meant that i didn't get to the pc tonight but i couldn't let the side down. I need to stay up late everynight :)

A minute ago I picked a 'fruit pot' out of the fridge with the intention of eating it. Only when I got back to the desk I realised the error of my ways and quickly replaced it with a chocolate bar instead. It was a scary few seconds :(

Daz, you're on THE WRONG FORUM.

52430[/snapback]

I can visit more than one forum :(

This forum has a shoutbox in which I can make funny comments in :)

MOT went fine thanks - the missus was convinced that there was gunna be something wrong with it but i thought it would be fine :)

as for the fruit, dont knock it (says the man who has eaten half a 400g bar of toblerone tonight :D

and yes, i am on my own... i wouldnt want you here, what with what ive been doing (or at least thinking about doing) - mashing the banana has so many meanings! :lol:

britanim.gif

evening :P

im still working my way through that same thread - its got about 10 months worth of posts on it!

anyway, someone posted a funny link (sexual position animated gifs)... http://www.dimulka.aha.ru/sex/

wait for all the images to load and its kinda scary.

i found this one particularly interesting / impressive - not sure whos got the wanger though!

http://www.dimulka.aha.ru/sex/32.gif

Are you going to reveal what this mysterious thread is or are you keeping it to yourself?

tigger2.gif

You know on Family Fortunes when Les says 'If it's there I'll give you the money myself" and there's a sarcastic laugh and sometimes cheer from the audience, I wonder if Les realises they're taking the piss or thinks they're finding it genuinely funny.

no, i think the audience actually finds it funny... we should all emigrate and set up a country purely for cool people :)

the thread is on sherdog.com and has been there for god knows how long. ive managed to make it up to july, so theres probably about 10 pages left.

anyway, i couldnt resist coming back with this one for patch - a proper use for his banana

1rsanimated7iz.gif

Patch will enjoy that :)

Some nights when Les does his 'joke' there's not just a laugh but a really loud cheer, like when you got a load of students in the countdown audience and Whitely did a poor joke. They must be taking the piss. Surely :huh:

He tried to get a bit of sing-a-long going to the theme tune from Dixon of dock green?!! Complete silence and a sudden cut followed. Even 'name a famous dick' couldn't inspire him to produce a humorous remark.

I wonder if anyone else in the country has just sat through Play your cards right, Catchphrase, and Family Fortunes back to back :unsure:

I can't take any more. Goodnight (/morning/whatever)

an7.gif

I was wondering if I should stay up or go to bed.

If I stayed up I could watch some more tv gems, annoy australians on a cricket forum I visit and make myself snacks. I'm not tired and it would also mean that I would miss the forest match tomorrow :) [on radio]

On the con side, i'd be wasting the whole day and my sleep pattern would be even more messed up.

Staying up it is then.

p.s. like my new avatar B)