Daz

Insomniac thread - Only real insomniacs need apply

I can't see that photo :(

I've been so bored today. Why are the ashes over so soon? Its only been a few months. Football seems a poor second at the moment with England and Forest doing so badly its hard to appreciate it fully.

I'm currently twiddling my thumbs until 1.10 when Scrubs is on Paramount. I think I may make a sandwich. Chicken and cheese sounds nice.

I could have gone to the pub tonight, I should have limped there :angry:

i didnt press Add Reply for like 40 mins :)

What were you doing in those 40 minutes :huh:

*moan* I haven't received any experience points on popomundo all day *moan* Now i'm going up anyway. There had better be some waiting for me tomorrow :angry:

What were you doing in those 40 minutes  :huh:

*moan* I haven't received any experience points on popomundo all day *moan* Now i'm going up anyway. There had better be some waiting for me tomorrow  :angry:

51674[/snapback]

you only get experience points for the first 14 or so days. after that, you only get between 1 and 4 every sunday, depending on how many things youve done that week.

as for what i was doing - looking for a new winger on hattrick... no joy really though.

Hello again, thanks for the warm welcome Art.

Anyone got any idea on how black a banana can go before its in-edible? There's one within arms reach and I can't really be bothered to move so may have to eat it. But I don't really want to catch some weird banana flu :huh: .

I think they can get pretty black on the skins and still be ok, open it up and have a look. Peel it and wobble it about a bit. If it falls apart, throw it out. If it stays firm and neat it's good to eat :)

Some people like them when they're a bit soft and squashy. I prefer a good firm hard one myself.

I don't like any bruises on fruit. I know it's prejudice, but it's just the way I am. I also don't like my milk thick or my bread stale.

It's about 9 days until I go back to uni now. I just had a horrible but at the same time a good idea. I shouldn't get the internet! It'll be hard to stop checking BBC sport every 5 minutes but I'll get some work done.

Appreciate these precious insomniac replies while you can people :(

if in doubt, mash it with a fork, sprinkle sugar on it, then eat it.....

and yes, i was talking about his banana.

and yes i do mean banana the fruit, not a penis.

Patch are you still there. What did you do?

No internet? :wacko: Next you'll be telling me you've got no TV. That's no way to live. Before you know it, you'll be living in a cave and eating grubs to survive.

My grandad used to buy new bread but leave it go stale and hard before he ate it. But then again, he was a bit mental.

I used to love mashed up banana with sugar on when I was little but I'm an adult now so I don't think I'm allowed it anymore.

(Do you believe Jeynesey's still talking about the banana? I'm not so sure. Weirdo.)

im always up for a bit of banana talk. great fruit. i particularly like the way you dont eat the skin - therefore eliminating any cleaning and de-waxing!

Jesus Brian Christ. The dog has just put a big pile of shit in the kitchen :( I'll have to clean it up before I go up :mad:

I'll do that in a few hours though. I'm currently playing the FM demo and watching Scrubs. I signed a class portuguese player for 220k, scores one and sets up one on his debut then breaks his leg and is out for 10 months.

:(

Well to add some closure to the banana adventure I decided to mash it. Art, I took your advice and opened it up, at this point it was looking ok until I moved onto the part where I shook it. Sadly I shook too hard and it slopped onto the table, seeing as it had landed in a sort of splodge I went and got a fork and gave it a mashing.

In terms of banana eating I'd give it a 8. Whilst I found the experience enjoyable for the most part, I was disappointed with the clearing up I had to do, this isn't really what eating a banana should be like. Although it gains plus points because it was quite fun to squeeze mashed banana through my teeth.*

*You should do this with your lips closed or it squirts across the room.

Good to know the story has a happy ending.

I think I can help regarding the cleaning up, it's generally a good idea to use a plate rather than mash directly on to the table. Did you put sugar on it?

"Regrettably things took a turn for the worse when numerous people started throwing tomatoes on Captain Sprinkle".

"In general Captain Sprinkle was truly abysmal on stage"

"Captain Sprinkle had problems bringing the right instruments with them on stage"

:D

ahem... i dont think youre one to talk.

weve bought some instruments since then anyway... Daz is actually carrying around his drum kit with him everywhere he goes :lol:

Good to know the story has a happy ending.

I think I can help regarding the cleaning up, it's generally a good idea to use a plate rather than mash directly on to the table. Did you put sugar on it?

52150[/snapback]

It's certainly true that what with the banana squeezed between my teeth and the bits I mashed up on the floor we had a messy situation. I probably would have used a plate if it hadn't been for my fear of porcelain.

There are still bananry marks around so I think i'll try and get a monkey off ebay. If that fails I can always claim that I've been storing bananas for the Bananas of Uganda Society (B.U.S)

No plate out of fear? That's going to cause a problem if someone wants gravy.

You can get monkeys on ebay, why did nobody tell me this before?

mfight.gif

You can get monkeys on ebay, why did nobody tell me this before?

mfight.gif

52155[/snapback]

prove it!

p.s. everyone signupswappers.comis now officially open :)

Rich mate, i'm gunna advertise it when i get up in the *ahem* morning *ahem* on a few sites and ask them to be like a test audience... feel free to do the same if you know any small poker forum :) (maybe leave any big ones for a day or so longer, til we get some feedback).