Daz

Insomniac thread - Only real insomniacs need apply

oooooo, I'm an insominiac!!

I actaually am though  :unsure:  went to bed about 12ish, couldn't sleep thought, sod it got up, came on here, stumbled across this thread.  Ah ok im rambling.

hmm what to do!!

edit: is it just me or is the time wrong on my post??  its 02.01 but not according to my post time!!

47050[/snapback]

Rambling is encouraged here :)

I think it's just you, the time reads 02:04 AM to me. I think you can change the time settings in your profile.

Aha. It be working now!! Daylight saving malarky box not ticked :S.

Well rambling appears to be my speciality, hence why I don't post very often, tend to get ripped to shreds.

Been playing that stick cricket game, keep getting mullered by the spin bowlers!! grr!!

hello lovely people.

ive had a mixed bag of a day today. went karting for the first time in 2 years (used to race them a lot at a good standard). anyway, having not done any exercise whatsoever for the above stated 2 years, although i was leading the race by a lap, after 14 laps, i had to quit to go and have a rest... my pops took over our kart and dropped us down to 3rd, but i took over again and we got back to the lead. anyway... i started feeling really ill and had to pit again to go and chunder in the bogs! :(

still it was a decent little excursion.

picture_leeds.jpg

still feel sick though so bed time soon.

• Downvote 1

Evening lads. What are you up to tonight?

I'm watching Party Poker on C4. The dealer is pretty hot. I'm about to watch 24 in a bit, i'm half way through series 3. Haven't got anything planned for the rest of the night. I may even go to bed early at around 3.

I'm going to a strip club tomorrow night with a lesbian and other friends :ph34r: I'd better be drunk enough not to get embarrased.

I'm watching the poker on challenge and playing at 32red. Not really in the mood but I had an awful run last night. I'm not going to sleep until I've won it all back :blink:

Strip club eh? I hope you've noticed the insomniac thread's recent trend for pictures :)

Evening all, have the Red Sox on, just back from a 3 night fishing trip, all nighters with loads of beer :)

Evening lads. What are you up to tonight?

I'm watching Party Poker on C4. The dealer is pretty hot. I'm about to watch 24 in a bit, i'm half way through series 3. Haven't got anything planned for the rest of the night. I may even go to bed early at around 3.

I'm going to a strip club tomorrow night with a lesbian and other friends :ph34r: I'd better be drunk enough not to get embarrased.

47325[/snapback]

i went with a lesbian once, ended up payer for her to have a lap dance, awesome

I've just seen a man walking down my street wearing a kind of red and black outfit with a cape :huh: Do you think he's a superhero?

FUCK! I forgot again! :D

cheers for the heads up. see if you can see what ive done to SUS tonight (ive done a few things but theres one style thing which im after for the prize). :P

• Downvote 1

The adds down the right hand side have changed? and has the scroll bar always been red? :huh:

I see Holdem assitant is on there too. I've downloaded and registered now :)

Just one 3,2 so far. They refused two of my three last week :(

and has the scroll bar always been red? :huh:

ding ding :) thats what i was looking for.

the other thing was right too though. im playing 4 tables and having some some shitty luck :( just had AK, AK, KJs simultaneously and lost all of them :(

no 32s either, just like last week.

• Downvote 1

There was mention of a prize B)

47569[/snapback]

yes... it was the ding ding.

still no 3,2s and now im only getting total junk (only winning with bluffs at limit is hard work).

• Downvote 1

Ow my head :(

Left at 2.30 and got back 11 hours later. I passed out for an hour before not being able to sleep :(

The tallies for tonight are: Drinks 14, Cigars 5, McDonalds 2, Naked women seen 3, Pubs went in to 6, pubs thrown out of 3, times thrown up 2.

I've had worst nights. Do you think the throwing up/mcdonalds consumed are related. I think they are :think:

Naked women seen 3

47578[/snapback]

Any night containing that is a good one :)

I've just been browsing round friends reunited. There are quite a few familiar names, although a few of them seem to have made up nicknames for themselves :huh:

One's put "McMahan (macca)". I knew him for five years and never heard anyone call him macca. Although a history teacher did always use a comedy pronunciation of Mac maa hoooooooon

Another has put "(mad dog)". I heard him called annoying **** a few times but never mad dog. Who are they trying to convince, the only people who remember them know it's not true :blink: :wacko:

Art. (handsome genius)

We saw someone we vaugely knew from College tonight, we started making loutish signals at him through the window.

I've been on friends reunited before but I didn't recognise any names on there :unsure: I might try and message a few people... ok, girls... some might be hot :)