BazForest

Official Mugshot Thread

We know David - remember Sunderland boxing day 2004!

I still miss Stan though and the 3rd in Prem days. Still the best I've seen Forest.

i don't actually think anybody knows i am one of the youngest on the forum, and i have tried to not let people know as i dont think people would respect what i have to say, so heres a picture of me. I may only be 14 but theres alot of ageism on this forum, but i hope people don't just skip my posts when reading just as i am a few(or in some cases alot) of years younger.

120326[/snapback]

Just let it brush past you mate. I may be a younger member of the forum too but i certainly dont conform to teenage stereotypes which many on this forum believe those our age to be or do. I wish it was respect one person and they will respect you but that doesnt seem to work on here. There is a fair bit of ageism around but the fair posters will consider constructive posts from everyone i would hope.

i don't actually think anybody knows i am one of the youngest on the forum, and i have tried to not let people know as i dont think people would respect what i have to say, so heres a picture of me. I may only be 14 but theres alot of ageism on this forum, but i hope people don't just skip my posts when reading just as i am a few(or in some cases alot) of years younger.

120326[/snapback]

You can tell, but it's not as if it really matters. (If anything, from posts I'd have said you were 15 at least).

All I care is if someone's willing to post what they think, that makes sense and will argue it, not the tag on the left hand side saying who it is, or an age in a profile which can easily be faked to give a false impression.

Variety in age gives variety of stance and opinion too. What would this forum be like if it was full of 20-50 year old moaners :lol:.

Variety in age gives variety of stance and opinion too. What would this forum be like if it was full of 20-50 year old moaners  :lol:.

121094[/snapback]

Oi.

20-50 year old moaners. Could say the same about over-optimistic kids but i won't generalise.

i find it remarkable how parents let children get so large

120606[/snapback]

He looks about 11? :unsure:

thought it was more abit like you matey, what with the grey hair

121853[/snapback]

Don't start that malarky again James, you will cast straight into the chamber with Shahbaz and gassed :P