Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smith

Reading v Forest

14 minutes ago, legs_akimbo said:

Am I complaining ? Happy enough with a point , dissapointed and gobsmacked that we pretty much threw 2 pounts away but thats football.

But you are the one constantly giving out to forum members who are critical following poor results and player underperformance but if you have any grasp at all of football then blaming the ref week in week out is just as tiresome to read. I'll put it down to frustration on your part but for fucks sake give it a rest.

Yeah but apparently you can't have an opinion if you've never coached a kids team...

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Just my opinion, it's a forum for opinions.  Now off to fuck with you.  Thanks.

Ha ha frustrated angry man who doesnt take critisism well and thinks his opinion should not be challenged. You ever thought about doing a refereeing course yoof 😁

Anyhow on a good unbeaten run. Within a whisper of taking 12 points . Like everyone I was pulling my hair out and cursing like a mad man, but whats not to be happy about ? and we havent got the imminent new signings through the door yet.

In all honesty just looking back at the short highlights. Reading could of had a couple of goals and on another day would have put one of the chances in the net throughout the game where as we had very little. It's not like we have been totally robbed by having goals wrongfully dissalowed, hit post, bar, penalties not given. We created very little, were solid enough, should have seen the game out but didn't. We didn't deserve 3 points, we should have had 3 points but we have ended up with 1 away at the in form team. Now focus on Luton next week a team that will come and sit in at the CG, hope sabri has a plan to break them down and who know maybe 1 or 2 additions

4 minutes ago, legs_akimbo said:

Ha ha frustrated angry man who doesnt take critisism well and thinks his opinion should not be challenged. You ever thought about doing a refereeing course yoof 😁

Anyhow on a good unbeaten run. Within a whisper of taking 12 points . Like everyone I was pulling my hair out and cursing like a mad man, but whats not to be happy about ? and we havent got the imminent new signings through the door yet.

Why bother?  You don't have to be a cunt.  It's your choice. 

11 minutes ago, Savo said:

Yeah but apparently you can't have an opinion if you've never coached a kids team...

😂😂👍

Now now lads, get a drink down you and kiss and make up. It's a disappointing night but not the end of the world we will all be cheering them on again next Sunday.

I'm a couple of gins deep since that figgy own goal, watching Liverpool do it properly

Only forest could do that today. So frustrating but it’s a point against a in form team, away from home. 

we’re right in the mix. Still.

2 hours ago, brooksy said:

Only forest could do that today. So frustrating but it’s a point against a in form team, away from home. 

we’re right in the mix. Still.

We would of been in the automatic mix had we won today, that’s the frustrating thing

A draw was fair but fuck me, that feels like a defeat. The idiots thought it was job done, pathetic. 

Edited by GupiRed2

8 minutes ago, darcy said:

We would of been in the automatic mix had we won today, that’s the frustrating thing

Probably for the best. Without serious reinforcements we're nowhere near good enough for automatics so we'd only have our hopes dashed in the most humiliating way at a later point :D

18 minutes ago, Savo said:

Probably for the best. Without serious reinforcements we're nowhere near good enough for automatics so we'd only have our hopes dashed in the most humiliating way at a later point :D

Maybe so, but I would rather of had a chance of it than dick around the play offs until the end and prob end up with sod all. its been years since we finished strong so we will have to stop dropping silly points sooner or later 

Disappointing how it ended but would’ve taken a point before kick off. Unbeaten in 4. Still in the mix. Looking at reinforcements. How long has it been since we were in January and actually looking forward to the rest of the season? The football ain’t scintillating by any means but let’s try and enjoy this. We know more than most clubs that it doesn’t happen all the time. 

6 hours ago, Danny said:

Looking at reinforcements.

That's the worrying thing. Nearly half  way through Jan and still  haven't signed anyone. Gonna end up with us panic signing and end  up with  more shit than we already have.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dane B said:

That's the worrying thing. Nearly half  way through Jan and still  haven't signed anyone. Gonna end up with us panic signing and end  up with  more shit than we already have.

I can’t recall too many signings being made by our rivals either. The market is yet to spring Into life so I’m not too concerned. 

3 hours ago, Dane B said:

I think panic buying would be the opposite thing. We are waiting for our proper targets to be available or the right deal to be made. That's probably because the club's we are targeting are trying to add players themselves. I think panic buying would be bottling it and signing alternative players desperately early on to at least show we ha e signed players. If we are lining up some decent reinforcements then maybe that requires a bit of patience and other things to fall in place.

However if we don't sign anyone till 31st Jan and end up with some sub par players like Rafa mir again then yes you will be right. Hopefully that won't be the case.

3 hours ago, Dane B said:

January is a very difficult market to work in. You'd have thought the selling clubs will want to bring in a replacement first before getting rid of their better players. I can't see us buying anyone till later in the window.

Most players through their agents wait until the very end of the window to see if better offers come up or play clubs off against each other. 

Im underwhelmed by the quality thats on offer, thats the problem is that the players on offer are players other teams dont want..