Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smith

Reading v Forest

It's stuff like this that will tell at the end of the year. Lead at Millwall, pegged back, lead at reading with no time left, pegged back

crap..seems like every manager weve had of late isnt concerned about teams putting crosses in...

I just want to know why, when we scored half a minute over the five minutes, the ref has played on. 

Still got to see it out though, just kick some fucker and then kick another until the cheating bastard in the middle blows up.

Just poor - we somehow managed to score with a very defensive line up and only had to see about 30 seconds out and still fuck it up 

we are crying out for some creative players. Why not give Mighten 10 minutes 

If we would of held out we would of been 6 points behind Leeds with a game in hand. We could of been 3 points behind automatic! 

no other club would of been daft enough to have conceded like that. How is that even possible?! 

Absolutely gutted 

7 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Only Forest can score after the end of added time and then still concede.  Fuck you ref!  Shit wanker.

Has there ever been a game where you haven't considered the  ref isnt 90% at fault for Forest not winning ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legs_akimbo said:

Has there ever been a game where you haven't considered the  ref isnt 90% at fault for Forest not winning ?

Has there ever been a game where you didn't argue for everything against Forest? 

Btw, what was wrong about what I said?  Do one. 

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

Has there ever been a game where you didn't argue for everything against Forest? 

Btw, what was wrong about what I said?  Do one. 

Ooo dont cry. You're a broken fucking record whahhh whahhh whahhhh the ref the ref the baaaastard ref 

• Upvote 1

Just seen the equaliser and it’s unlucky. Absolutely devastating to throw away two points like that but it is what it is. We’re still well in the mix.

• Upvote 1

Horrible game to watch. We don't need another striker, we need two players who can carve out chances. Ameobi, Silva just don't cut it around the box. 

Conceding that goal has pissed me off, especially Leeds losing and WBA dropping points. Totally unprofessional to concede like that. 

1 minute ago, legs_akimbo said:

Ooo dont cry. You're a broken fucking record whahhh whahhh whahhhh the ref the ref the baaaastard ref 

At least you're happy.

But any brain user knows it's full time as soon as our corner has played out.

1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

The ref is an absolutely shit cunt as usual.

This. Every     fucking     week

3 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

At least you're happy.

But any brain user knows it's full time as soon as our corner has played out.

Maybe so Chaz, but you can't blame the ref for us conceding that goal. As you say, we should have kicked one or two of their players to stop the game. That would have seen the time out. Very unprofessional from Forest. After taking the lead in the 96th minute, this draw feels like a loss. 

Just now, Dane B said:

Maybe so Chaz, but you can't blame the ref for us conceding that goal. As you say, we should have kicked one or two of their players to stop the game. That would have seen the time out. Very unprofessional from Forest. After taking the lead in the 96th minute, this draw feels like a loss. 

You can when he should have blown up as soon as they restarted play.  Obviously we should have seen the game out regardless but the point stands. 

It's probably the most frustrating thing in football, not many chances created in the game and we take the lead with what looks to be the final kick of the game. 3 points would have been slightly unfair on reading but football isn't about being fair, it's not always about getting what you deserve. We had 3 points in our hands with 30 seconds tops to play ( because of our celebrations, restarting play etc). I don't by people having a go at the ref, you play till the final whistle. If reading had scored on 95th minute we would have been demanding a minute to be played afterwards because of celebrations etc. I just don't know why we would slack off. If anything with the adrenaline pumping through your veins knowing you have seconds to see it through you put the extra mile in, you keep extra switched on. Even if that fails, could someone, break up play, do whatever you have to do to see out the 30 seconds. These points will tell at the end of the season.

Yes a point before kick off would have been taken by the majority, but when you find yourself in that position you just have to see it out. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Makes your day when we don't get the rub though.

Every fucking week.  Pathetic.

Am I complaining ? Happy enough with a point , dissapointed and gobsmacked that we pretty much threw 2 pounts away but thats football.

But you are the one constantly giving out to forum members who are critical following poor results and player underperformance but if you have any grasp at all of football then blaming the ref week in week out is just as tiresome to read. I'll put it down to frustration on your part but for fucks sake give it a rest.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, legs_akimbo said:

amateurish at best...at school you get told stop a cross from coming into the danger area..but us mongs at forest just arnt capable of understanding the basics..very frustrating 

2 minutes ago, legs_akimbo said:

Am I complaining ? Happy enough with a point , dissapointed and gobsmacked that we pretty much threw 2 pounts away but thats football.

But you are the one constantly giving out to forum members who are critical following poor results and player underperformance but if you have any grasp at all of football then blaming the ref week in week out is just as tiresome to read. I'll put it down to frustration on your part but for fucks sake give it a rest.

Just my opinion, it's a forum for opinions.  Now off to fuck with you.  Thanks.

This is why I never bothered today. It's nearly always been shit for us there in the most boring ground on earth. Still..were still in the mix..drawing away at THE top form side.