Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smith

Reading v Forest

Would be happy with draw, defeat isn't end of world, win is excellent.. pretty much stating the obvious. Applying optimism a sneaky 1-2 win. Realism a 1-1 draw

Yes we were I don't know what sabri is planning we just kept hoofing the ball to them. The moment we went back to our original set up we dominated. Thank god we have grabban on the pitch though. Whatever the plan is today I hope he has worked on a style that actually lets us play rather than just spend the 90 minutes trying to contain reading

I guess the plan is to keep it tight and throw Lolley and Mighten on after an hour for the win.  Ribeiro will be on the wing.

More interesting than the team is who didn't make the squad.  Carvalho is either injured, Sabri has given up trying him or he's off.  The rumoured £10m for him would come in handy right now.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

We’ve one of the best away records in the league. Lamouchi knows what he’s doing. 2-1 to the good guys. 

not sure here 1.1 im thinking yeah weve got a good away form but i still want us to be a bit more commanding in games..these 30% possession arnt doing my heart any favours.. 

Every time I've seen Ribeiro play on the wing he's been terrible so I truly hope that isn't the plan, but then again we set up like this at Millwall in the first half and it was possibly the worst 45 minutes I've seen from Forest in 20 years and that's saying something.

So I'm not confident either way, especially with Reading's form. 

2-0 Reading.

We have been the better side but just not making any clear cut chances 

Well we sound well within the game. Both sides having spells of dominance. Reading will get itchy in front of their own fans and maybe commit a bit more forward, bring Lolley on in the 2nd half and go for their throats and this game could be ours.

I like Silva, but his corners and free kicks are awful. 

I can see us winning this though. Decent first half from Forest. 

Just now, Ricknffc said:

They are all over us this second half

We are very weak on the right hand side..

Take off the one creative player in Silva and bring in another defensive midfield 🙄