Sign in to follow this  
E R

Chelsea v Forest

anyone bothering with this?

I have been to the last couple and last year was fucking awful so I have swerved it this year

Going for us resting some players and a 4 nil lamping

They'll score as many as they want.  With these things it's just hoping they go easy on us after they get two or three.

I wish this game wasn't happening and instead we were playing some drongos from the Northern League at home.

I saw us against Arsenal’s 2nd team earlier this season & it was embarrassing. My Arsenal supporting mate couldn’t believe how bad Championship 1st teams are.

Cant see anything but a footballing lesson from Chelsea. 

If you're silly enough to shell out £150+ for the ticket, train, drinks and snap for this you deserve everything you get. 

11 minutes ago, Savo said:

If you're silly enough to shell out £150+ for the ticket, train, drinks and snap for this you deserve everything you get. 

Who are you to tell people how to spend their hard earned to follow their team.. 

£30 on a ticket, £20 on the bus.. 

Yes I am going.went the last two seasons too..  Only missed one all season. No hope of getting anything but I’ll have a day out have a good drink and a laugh with my mates. Still I’ll get everything I deserve 😂

Edited by Ian

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

Who are you to tell people how to spend their hard earned to follow their team.. 

£30 on a ticket, £20 on the bus.. 

Yes I am going.went the last two seasons too..  Only missed one all season. No hope of getting anything but I’ll have a day out have a good drink and a laugh with my mates. Still I’ll get everything I deserve 😂

Fair enough. Couldn't give a shit to be honest but at least you're under no illusions going on. I don't get it personally. 

To be fair I did similar for the Bristol City game. Met mates for a boozy weekend and used the game as an excuse. Wish I'd have stayed in the pub to be honest as the game was awful. I personally wouldn't be shelling out to watch us under Lamouchi if there wasn't some sort of ulterior motive for going. 

47 minutes ago, Savo said:

I'll spend my money how I like thanks. Nothing silly in ever supporting your club! London away days are always a lot of fun and I dont think anybody is going expecting to win...

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, GupiRed2 said:

I'll spend my money how I like thanks. Nothing silly in ever supporting your club! London away days are always a lot of fun and I dont think anybody is going expecting to win...

Alright don't come moaning on here when the team is announced and Bostock, Adomah, Johnson et al are all playing. ;)

4 hours ago, Savo said:

Fair enough. Couldn't give a shit to be honest but at least you're under no illusions going on. I don't get it personally. 

To be fair I did similar for the Bristol City game. Met mates for a boozy weekend and used the game as an excuse. Wish I'd have stayed in the pub to be honest as the game was awful. I personally wouldn't be shelling out to watch us under Lamouchi if there wasn't some sort of ulterior motive for going. 

Savo leave it out. You keep saying you don’t care blah blah blah yet your on here daily commenting moaning how you don’t care.. 

course you don’t 🤔

I mean I don't care how anyone chooses to spend their money. If folk want to waste it following us around the country season after season than that's their choice. I still care about the club albeit nowhere near to the level I used to. After 18 years of posting I think it's just habit...

Enjoy the game

5.1 A brawl from a corner for our goal..We cant hold on to the ball against teams like huddersfield and wigan what chance do we have against these...

On 1/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, mrcunny said:

5.1 A brawl from a corner for our goal..We cant hold on to the ball against teams like huddersfield and wigan what chance do we have against these...

Zero

Chelsea..

Caballero, James, Tomori, Christensen, Emerson, Kovacic, Jorginho, Barkley, Pedro, Batshuayi, Hudson-Odoi.

gona be a bit of an onslaught me thinks

Benalouane and Hefele on the bench. Didn't realise they were fit! 😆

Edited by A new man

I'l find a link for the game & put it on here. I have noticed that other bods ask for streams sometimes & everyone ignores them, I'm a nice bloke so I will help when I can. I'll then probably last 20 minutes & sod off down the back to tinker with my bikes.