4 watson

5.figo

6.worral,dawson

7,lolley needs to get better

8,sow,silva 2 of our better players.

9,grabban.

10?

11?

This is the list who i think has done ok  so id be looking for an attacking midfielder who can pass and a quality winger..

We have some seriously shit players we need to get shot of 

Edited by E R

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

Thanks for including a picture of everyone.

Bet that's his wallpaper in his man cave

Out of those we've got around 10 players who've got enough about them that you'd say we should keep those.  Out of those only two are what you'd call attacking players.  It's amazing we're doing as well as we are. 

I think what the squad needs is the infusion of about half a dozen players over 30 who have been sitting on the bench for the past couple of seasons from some recently promoted premier league club.

And considering some of the shit we have - surely it is worth getting Tyler Walker back as he literally couldn’t do any worse that the likes of Mir 

19 hours ago, Mr Smith said:

I think what the squad needs is the infusion of about half a dozen players over 30 who have been sitting on the bench for the past couple of seasons from some recently promoted premier league club.

Let's not limit it to the Premer League, there will be players over 30 in the championship who are too fat and/or knackered to get a game that I think we could get on loan. Also worth keeping an eye on obscure non-european leagues for some players who have been injured for several years and could be available cheaply....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Let's not limit it to the Premer League, there will be players over 30 in the championship who are too fat and/or knackered to get a game that I think we could get on loan. Also worth keeping an eye on obscure non-european leagues for some players who have been injured for several years and could be available cheaply....

Looks like your wish will be granted with 35 year old splinter arse Glen Murray first to arrive. 

23 minutes ago, legs_akimbo said:

Looks like your wish will be granted with 35 year old splinter arse Glen Murray first to arrive. 

He's 36

1 hour ago, Dane B said:

He's 36

I got all excited about this when I read about the interest, I got my players mixed up and thought we were going for Aaron Connelly from Brighton...thought the report had his age wrong so googled him and realised my dissapointing mix up. Connelly would have been a great signing, Murray hmmm  not so much.

4 minutes ago, legs_akimbo said:

I got all excited about this when I read about the interest, I got my players mixed up and thought we were going for Aaron Connelly from Brighton...thought the report had his age wrong so googled him and realised my dissapointing mix up. Connelly would have been a great signing, Murray hmmm  not so much.

He'll be able to keep Dawson company in grandad's corner of the dressing room.

I would take Glenn Murray on an 18 month deal all day long over fucking Mir 

What sort of offer can we make to Murray?

Sit on the bench at Premier League Brighton, or come and sit on the bench for us.

We're not replacing Grabban, only acquiring cover for him, so it's pointless setting our sights too high. Better than Mir is the requirement. That shouldn't be too difficult.

8 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Bit rude to correct people to be honest............

I know. I don't know what came over me Art.

I’d have Murray on loan til the end of the season quite happily. We’d still need another forward though as Mir simply isn’t up to it and we need more options. 

On a general note, we’re 5th with a game in hand which, should we win, would take us up to 3rd. We’re over halfway through the season so we’re not there by fluke but because we are an effective, if pretty dull, side. Seeing some of the moaning on here you’d think we were scratching around the bottom of the table rather than having our best start in years. Get behind Lamouchi, get behind the team and enjoy having a winning, if ugly, team to support for once. 

Edited by Danny
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dane B said:

I know. I don't know what came over me Art.

I was most insulted, and not even an apology. What is the world coming to.

Mir has been recalled by Wolves and will be shipped out to the Spanish second division for the remainder of this season.

Strange that both the 2 forwards we signed on loan from Wolves ( Bonnatini and Mir ) turned out to be duds ..