Sign in to follow this  
E R

Huddersfield v Forest

Again not filled with confidence and if we lose tomorrow then the play off places are disappearing fast and the season is a failure

The confidence in Lamouche and the team is starting to be questioned and with a centre midfield of Yates and Watson I am not confident with our attacking players other than Grabban failing to deliver

if we can sell Carvalho and get in a decent winger and another forward it should be done because we are not exactly free scoring and the results at home are not great. 

I am going for a 2-0 loss 😔

5 hours ago, E R said:

Again not filled with confidence and if we lose tomorrow then the play off places are disappearing fast and the season is a failure

The confidence in Lamouche and the team is starting to be questioned and with a centre midfield of Yates and Watson I am not confident with our attacking players other than Grabban failing to deliver

if we can sell Carvalho and get in a decent winger and another forward it should be done because we are not exactly free scoring and the results at home are not great. 

I am going for a 2-0 loss 😔

feel the same at the moment, 2-1 loss 

The way SL sets us up is ideal for away football, hitting on the counter. Unfortunately, this tactic doesn't work so well at home.

It comes to something when you are more confident of an away win than an home one, but that's where I'm at with SL now.

2-1 Forest.

Only a short 20 minute train journey from me but I’ve sacked it off to go to a mates Christmas do instead. Their stadium is shit, the town is shit and I didn’t fancy standing in the freezing cold after last weekends debacle. 

I fancy us to grind out a boring 1-0 win and get us back on track before we head into the busy festive period. 

Samba, Cash, Worrall, Chema, Figueiredo, Sow, Watson, Lolley, Silva, Ameobi, Grabban

Subs: Muric, Carvalho, Semedo, Robinson, Dawson, Yates, Adomah.

36 minutes ago, mrcunny said:

69 Shots on target all season says it all for me...

0 today also out of 5

1 minute ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

We're so toothless in attack you can see the confidence drain out of them as soon as we concede.  We've got to sign a bit of attacking quality as soon as January comes. 

2 defensive midfielders leaves us short up front, and easy to defend against. Although I do agree we need to sign quality attacking players Chaz, I don't think it'll make much difference until SL starts allowing players to commit forward and get in the box. We simply cannot continue to have pot shots from outside the area and hope one of them goes in.