Sign in to follow this  
Ricknffc

Brizzle v FOREST

I'd take a point there at any time .  Seems we were the better more dangerous team before Yates saw red and got himself needlessly sent off .  Silly boy .. Pity Lewis didn't convert from that 1 on 1 ..   This Forest side are showing some real bollox and determination . To reduce Brizzle to zero shots on target when they've averaged almost 2 goals a game at home this season ( especially with 10 men for over 30 minutes ) deserves applause ...

• Upvote 1

We have it in our heads that grabban is one of the most deadliest strikers in prem and I'm not slating the guy but he does miss some decent chances. Against Luton and today are perfect examples. They aren't hard chances. Can't believe he puts today's wide, lift it over keeper on target and that's all that's needed

1 hour ago, colin said:

I'd take a point there at any time .  Seems we were the better more dangerous team before Yates saw red and got himself needlessly sent off .  Silly boy .. Pity Lewis didn't convert from that 1 on 1 ..   This Forest side are showing some real bollox and determination . To reduce Brizzle to zero shots on target when they've averaged almost 2 goals a game at home this season ( especially with 10 men for over 30 minutes ) deserves applause ...

Well said sir 

4 hours ago, Ricknffc said:

They aren't hard chances. 

How come you aren’t finishing them then 😂

Edited by Ian
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, colin said:

The zero shots on target was more to do with bad finishing on this occasion. They had some great chances but couldn't hit the target. On another day it could and should have been 0-4. Still a very good point though. 

8 hours ago, A new man said:

The zero shots on target was more to do with bad finishing on this occasion. They had some great chances but couldn't hit the target. On another day it could and should have been 0-4. Still a very good point though. 

To be fair we had some equal opportunities that fizzled into nothing like theirs. 

Thought we were the better side for the first hour until the red card. I've seen it again and it gets worse each time you watch it. It was a shocking tackle. I played to a decent enough level and have no idea why it would go through a players head to go in like that. Brainless. 

9 hours ago, A new man said:

I dunno if we could have lost 4 nil yesterday 😳

we had some good chances as well 

16 hours ago, Ian said:

How come you aren’t finishing them then 😂

Would you say they were hard chances that grabban wasn't expected to score?. Just because I'm not a professional footballer playing for forest, doesn't mean I wouldn't have put them in the back of the net...

The point I'm making is that a clinical goalscorer that is prolific at championship level.. that's what we all say grabban is after all? should be putting them chances away.

14 hours ago, E R said:

I dunno if we could have lost 4 nil yesterday 😳

we had some good chances as well 

You're right. I was just thinking the last 30 minutes when we had 10 men. We were the better team before that. Even though we were under the cosh with 10 men I was confident they weren't going to score. I don't think they'd have scored if we played another 90 minutes!! 

• Upvote 1