Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Derby

Recommended Posts

You would expect a win based on league position but with these games anything can happen

I am going for a Desmond 

2-2 

Edited by E R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time in ages I am genuinely looking forward to this game and making a big statement to the league and those dicks! 

If we come out and play we will beat them, going for 3-1 win 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A draw isn't enough for Forest. That'd be 4 points from the last 12, drop out of the top 6, and some fans, (Savo 😀), questioning our promotion credentials.

Only a win against these will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dane B said:

A draw isn't enough for Forest. That'd be 4 points from the last 12, drop out of the top 6, and some fans, (Savo 😀), questioning our promotion credentials.

Only a win against these will do.

After the Barnsley game you asked me how many points we'd get from the next 8 games. Derby is the last of those and to be fair we didn't play Reading, but If we beat Derby (big if) we'd have 13. I said 12 so is that negative or realistic?

You had us down getting 17 points, what happened to the old Dane who used to assume the worst? ;) :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Savo said:

After the Barnsley game you asked me how many points we'd get from the next 8 games. Derby is the last of those and to be fair we didn't play Reading, but If we beat Derby (big if) we'd have 13. I said 12 so is that negative or realistic?

You had us down getting 17 points, what happened to the old Dane who used to assume the worst? ;) :D 

 

To be fair if you were realistic we'd be bottom.  We aren't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Savo said:

After the Barnsley game you asked me how many points we'd get from the next 8 games. Derby is the last of those and to be fair we didn't play Reading, but If we beat Derby (big if) we'd have 13. I said 12 so is that negative or realistic?

You had us down getting 17 points, what happened to the old Dane who used to assume the worst? ;) :D 

Could have been 16 with wins against Derby and Reading, so I'd have been one point out Savo.

Same old Dane is still here mate. If we aren't top 10 at Christmas, then I'll be in full flow. 😄 But for now, I'm happy to be top 6 with a new manager getting to know the English game......and his squad. We're finely balanced at the moment. Could push on to promotion, or could crash and finish our normal 16th or 17th. Time will tell, but be like me Savo, try and enjoy being at the right end of the table for a change.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 10:16 PM, Dane B said:

Could have been 16 with wins against Derby and Reading, so I'd have been one point out Savo.

Same old Dane is still here mate. If we aren't top 10 at Christmas, then I'll be in full flow. 😄 But for now, I'm happy to be top 6 with a new manager getting to know the English game......and his squad. We're finely balanced at the moment. Could push on to promotion, or could crash and finish our normal 16th or 17th. Time will tell, but be like me Savo, try and enjoy being at the right end of the table for a change.

Fuck me I am going for a lie down most positive post from this cunt for fifteen year.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Cocu plays his new diamond formation I reckon they could do us. Lawrence in the hole, Marriott running in behind Worrall/Dawson.

I reckon he’ll bottle it and revert to one up top though.

 

1-1

 

Lawrence, Ameobi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we do these cunts. Like nottmred I’m a bit apprehensive but I think we’ll have enough to get the win. 2-0 to the good guys. Grabban with both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting nervous now, just landed in Manchester so time to find a pub to watch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dawson on bench would be sensible. We don't want him back in their from the off if he isn't completely up to speed. I say bring him on round 70 mins mark to rouse the fans and help see the game out which we will be winning.

Surely their won't be any strange decisions regarding players out of position for this one. I think the team pretty much writes itself at the moment.

For me:

Samba

Cash worrall figs ribeiro

Watson Yates

Lolley Silva ameobi (would love to see adomah properly match fit with his good delivery to grabban, but think ameobi has a bit more chasing down and energy going back and forth from the off, and ameobi scored last week so probably deserves the start)

Grabban up top.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

I think Dawson on bench would be sensible. We don't want him back in their from the off if he isn't completely up to speed. I say bring him on round 70 mins mark to rouse the fans and help see the game out which we will be winning.

Surely their won't be any strange decisions regarding players out of position for this one. I think the team pretty much writes itself at the moment.

For me:

Samba

Cash worrall figs ribeiro

Watson Yates

Lolley Silva ameobi (would love to see adomah properly match fit with his good delivery to grabban, but think ameobi has a bit more chasing down and energy going back and forth from the off, and ameobi scored last week so probably deserves the start)

Grabban up top.

 

This is the line up announced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Live championship table

  • Championship Live Scores

    Fctables
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.