Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Derby

You would expect a win based on league position but with these games anything can happen

I am going for a Desmond 

2-2 

Edited by E R

First time in ages I am genuinely looking forward to this game and making a big statement to the league and those dicks! 

If we come out and play we will beat them, going for 3-1 win 

A draw isn't enough for Forest. That'd be 4 points from the last 12, drop out of the top 6, and some fans, (Savo 😀), questioning our promotion credentials.

Only a win against these will do.

9 hours ago, Dane B said:

A draw isn't enough for Forest. That'd be 4 points from the last 12, drop out of the top 6, and some fans, (Savo 😀), questioning our promotion credentials.

Only a win against these will do.

After the Barnsley game you asked me how many points we'd get from the next 8 games. Derby is the last of those and to be fair we didn't play Reading, but If we beat Derby (big if) we'd have 13. I said 12 so is that negative or realistic?

You had us down getting 17 points, what happened to the old Dane who used to assume the worst? ;) :D 

19 minutes ago, Savo said:

After the Barnsley game you asked me how many points we'd get from the next 8 games. Derby is the last of those and to be fair we didn't play Reading, but If we beat Derby (big if) we'd have 13. I said 12 so is that negative or realistic?

You had us down getting 17 points, what happened to the old Dane who used to assume the worst? ;) :D 

To be fair if you were realistic we'd be bottom.  We aren't.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Savo said:

Could have been 16 with wins against Derby and Reading, so I'd have been one point out Savo.

Same old Dane is still here mate. If we aren't top 10 at Christmas, then I'll be in full flow. 😄 But for now, I'm happy to be top 6 with a new manager getting to know the English game......and his squad. We're finely balanced at the moment. Could push on to promotion, or could crash and finish our normal 16th or 17th. Time will tell, but be like me Savo, try and enjoy being at the right end of the table for a change.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:16 PM, Dane B said:

Could have been 16 with wins against Derby and Reading, so I'd have been one point out Savo.

Same old Dane is still here mate. If we aren't top 10 at Christmas, then I'll be in full flow. 😄 But for now, I'm happy to be top 6 with a new manager getting to know the English game......and his squad. We're finely balanced at the moment. Could push on to promotion, or could crash and finish our normal 16th or 17th. Time will tell, but be like me Savo, try and enjoy being at the right end of the table for a change.

Fuck me I am going for a lie down most positive post from this cunt for fifteen year.

• Haha 2

If Cocu plays his new diamond formation I reckon they could do us. Lawrence in the hole, Marriott running in behind Worrall/Dawson.

I reckon he’ll bottle it and revert to one up top though.

1-1

Lawrence, Ameobi

Hope we do these cunts. Like nottmred I’m a bit apprehensive but I think we’ll have enough to get the win. 2-0 to the good guys. Grabban with both. 

Getting nervous now, just landed in Manchester so time to find a pub to watch! 

I think Dawson on bench would be sensible. We don't want him back in their from the off if he isn't completely up to speed. I say bring him on round 70 mins mark to rouse the fans and help see the game out which we will be winning.

Surely their won't be any strange decisions regarding players out of position for this one. I think the team pretty much writes itself at the moment.

For me:

Samba

Cash worrall figs ribeiro

Watson Yates

Lolley Silva ameobi (would love to see adomah properly match fit with his good delivery to grabban, but think ameobi has a bit more chasing down and energy going back and forth from the off, and ameobi scored last week so probably deserves the start)

Grabban up top.

25 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

I think Dawson on bench would be sensible. We don't want him back in their from the off if he isn't completely up to speed. I say bring him on round 70 mins mark to rouse the fans and help see the game out which we will be winning.

Surely their won't be any strange decisions regarding players out of position for this one. I think the team pretty much writes itself at the moment.

For me:

Samba

Cash worrall figs ribeiro

Watson Yates

Lolley Silva ameobi (would love to see adomah properly match fit with his good delivery to grabban, but think ameobi has a bit more chasing down and energy going back and forth from the off, and ameobi scored last week so probably deserves the start)

Grabban up top.

This is the line up announced