Sign in to follow this  
Ricknffc

Forest v Luton

Lose today and the wobble becomes a bit more concerning. I think it’ll be a draw but hopefully we can snatch a win. I’m going for an optimistic 2-1 to the good guys. 

Definitely lost interest and dont think we will win today 

lose 2-0

• 30Samba
  • 11Cash
  • 4Worrall
  • 3Figueiredo
  • 2Ribeiro
  • 28Silva
  • 8Watson
  • 23Lolley
  • 22Yates
  • 19Ameobi
  • 7Grabban

Substitutes

• 10Carvalho
  • 14Mir
  • 18Robinson
  • 36Chema
  • 37Adomah
  • 40Johnson
  • 49Muric

After watching the last few games I am all but deflated and a loss today and we are set for another season of nothing.

Prove me wrong forest 1-1

Ifollow  is audio only today. It must be on TV somewhere. Any links?

Edited by A new man

2 minutes ago, A new man said:

2-0 up. The enthusiasm is frightening on here today! 

Take this right now, brings us right back in the mix. 

Time to hold on now, having 30% away regardless isn’t good and especially against a team like Luton.

• Haha 1

Good away win would have been brilliant if we held them at bay. A win to stop the mini rot and take us into the big one next week

3 points off the top two with a game in hand. 4 away wins already. We only won 10 away in the previous 3 seasons! 

Good result. How did we play? 

I notice that nobody on here is moaning about how shit the ref was as it worked in our favour as these things tend to do over the course of the season. From the highlights it looked like Luton had two goals wrongly disallowed. 

• Haha 1

2 goals rightly disallowed and 2 handballs not given to us so no savo we are still free to moan about the shit officiating that we are seeing over the past couple years. However at least our day wasn't compounded by 1 or 2 of these illegal goals actually being given by the referee

• Upvote 1

Went today. Ignore the 30% possession stat. We were very comfortable for most of the game. A much improved performance and a good day all round even though Luton is still a shitpit.

• Upvote 2

Good result. Hopefully we’re over that mini-blip. For all the moaning and pessimism we’re 3 points off top with a game in hand. That’s not by luck or good fortune so let’s try enjoy it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jackylate said:

I just dont like to see the 30% stat,surely we should be aiming to control the game..

Leicester won the Premier League with similar stats over a full season. The turn around in results  away from home has been almost unbelievable. Are any teams in the championship winning away from home playing champagne football? 

9 hours ago, Ricknffc said:

2 goals rightly disallowed and 2 handballs not given to us so no savo we are still free to moan about the shit officiating that we are seeing over the past couple years. However at least our day wasn't compounded by 1 or 2 of these illegal goals actually being given by the referee

Ok so we're in agreement then that the general standard of refereeing is poor but that nobody has a set agenda against Forest? 

No I don't think I would ever be one of those that says ' forest never get decisions, refs victimise us' just think officials across the championship are pretty poor and occasionally they get the tough decisions right. I used to believe the whole 'evens out over the season' but especially after last year I just don't think it does