Sign in to follow this  
Ricknffc

Forest v Luton

I honestly do not think that we'll see the best of this group of players until after Christmas .. Aside from Grabban , Lolley , Cash , Figs and Watson ( who seldom played ) we're a completely new team from last season . If we can sign 2 or 3 quality forwards in January we just might trouble the top 6 at the end of the season .... Here's hoping ,,,, Oh , possession stats mean nothing it's what you do with the ball when you've got it that matters ..

Until the last five or ten minutes we were in control of the game.  A couple of missed sitters and a couple of penalty area handballs were all that seperated this from looking more comfortable.

Some of our lot need to learn to celebrate the wins as much they enjoy moaning when we lose. 

Moan when you lose moan when you win.. 

Who cares on possession if you come away with 3 points away from home. Disappointing not to have won one of those games we lost to put us in a stronger position but we are in a very healthy position in November our best in years. Let’s focus on that. 

Important 3 points after Wigan and Hull defeats.

Only 3 points off the leaders, and we haven't been playing great just lately. This league is there for the taking for anyone with consistency.

Good to hear Colin Murray & Kevin Phillips say on EFL show that they think Forest have more in the locker and can easily be in the play-offs.

I’m not so sure. I was expecting us to come back from the international break showing more comfort and cohesion if we have it. After two weeks of training as a team, I don’t think we’ve come back any better than we were before it.

Now that might actually be good enough, but it does mean we’ll be riding our luck quite a bit rather than feeling confident and taking poor teams to the cleaners.

Dawson is perhaps the key missing piece to give that solidity at the back.

It would be a shame if we had to go back into the market again in January, given our squad size, and the quality we bought in in preseason. But if that’s what it takes, its not my money, so so be it.

I think Yates was the difference yesterday without doing a massive amount.  After Semedo and Sow got injured we were incoherent in midfield, having a physical player in there drew everything back together again.

Injuries permitting, I can't see any reason why we wouldn't finish in the top six. 

Video doing the rounds of some cretin racially abusing a steward at Luton. Any of you lot know him? Hopefully banned for life. 

19 minutes ago, Danny said:

Video doing the rounds of some cretin racially abusing a steward at Luton. Any of you lot know him? Hopefully banned for life. 

His name / Twitter handle was in the post by the London Tricky's. A stupid thing to do that's gonna cause him a lot of shit 

6 hours ago, MikeNFFC said:

There are some real fucking idiots that follow our club. He deserves a life ban. 

There are indeed Mike .  At times they make me ashamed that we follow the same football club .  

• Upvote 1