Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Alex Milosevic

Contract terminated by mutual consent.

I guess it's understandable given he hasn't featured under Lamouchi and we are well stocked at centre back.

I think most fans liked him as a player but if the manager doesn't fancy him and he's so far down the pecking then it's the correct decision to get rid. Need to offload Clough and Hefele next.

Edited by A new man

Weird one that. Always looked good. Wonder what the story is given there is worse dross we still employ.

Looked a decent player when called upon. Made the position his own until O'Neill decided that he needed to sit in the stands and watch how the English game was played. 

He's had a pop at the club's biggest fan/moaner/bitch on Twitter;

@MilosevicAlex: @hannahforest Talking about a player who barely missed a training, who never had a fine for coming late or even forgetting stuff on the pitch. I’ve been reading some of ur tweets and I never seen so much shit. Normally I dont care but you try to put fake stuff about alot of players.

2 hours ago, Caz said:

Looked a decent player when called upon. Made the position his own until O'Neill decided that he needed to sit in the stands and watch how the English game was played. 

He's had a pop at the club's biggest fan/moaner/bitch on Twitter;

@MilosevicAlex: @hannahforest Talking about a player who barely missed a training, who never had a fine for coming late or even forgetting stuff on the pitch. I’ve been reading some of ur tweets and I never seen so much shit. Normally I dont care but you try to put fake stuff about alot of players.

Jesus this has made the NEP now. As much as Hannah as been annoying over the years on various forums, shes not the most stable to deal with this sort of attention. One of the pitfalls for Social Media, the hate mobs can follow very quickly.

Edited by Ben

21 hours ago, Caz said:

:lol:

Poor old Hannah had to make her account private as she was getting so much abuse.

A bit odd to release Milosevic at this point, we might as well have kept hold of him until January in case the next manager wants him.