Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Hull

Let’s hope the manager picks the right team tonight

if he does I think we will win 2-0

if the likes of Mir, Bostock and Ribero at right wing are the choices then I will say a 1-0 loss again 

A win would put us right up there again, but I think we’ll struggle. A hard fought 2-1 Reds.
The team selection against Wigan made it all to clear who must play tonight. Mir and Bostock shouldn’t even make the bench.

1 hour ago, Danish Red said:

A win would put us right up there again, but I think we’ll struggle. A hard fought 2-1 Reds.
The team selection against Wigan made it all to clear who must play tonight. Mir and Bostock shouldn’t even make the bench.

I went to Wigan on Sunday and no one hated mirs performance more than me. In the cold light of day though I guess we can say at least mir got into 3 or 4 guilt edge goal scoring positions. He fluffed all of them horrendously and didn't look like he can shoot at all. However does grabban get in 4 goalscoring positions in a game? I'm not sure. I think he needs to be given another chance but hopefully when we are the likes of 3-0 up. Once a goal goes in for him maybe that will change things a little.

I like everyone else hope he doesn't start tonight and can't see why he would.

1 hour ago, Ricknffc said:

I went to Wigan on Sunday and no one hated mirs performance more than me. In the cold light of day though I guess we can say at least mir got into 3 or 4 guilt edge goal scoring positions. He fluffed all of them horrendously and didn't look like he can shoot at all. However does grabban get in 4 goalscoring positions in a game? I'm not sure. I think he needs to be given another chance but hopefully when we are the likes of 3-0 up. Once a goal goes in for him maybe that will change things a little.

I like everyone else hope he doesn't start tonight and can't see why he would.

Grabban got in 2 goal scoring positions after being on for about 5 minutes.

Based upon what I have seen of Mir we would have been better holding onto big Murph or Tyler Walker

Edited by E R

54 minutes ago, E R said:

Grabban got in 2 goal scoring positions after being on for about 5 minutes.

Based upon what I have seen of Mir we would have been better holding onto big Murph or Tyler Walker

I was thinking we must have better in the U23s.  He looked completely out of his depth the other day.

Samba

Cash worrall Chema Robinson

Watson Silva

Ameobi carvalho Lolley

Grabban

Robinson couldn't kick the ball on Sunday hope he's in for a better performance tonight

Our build up play is so slow and predictable, when they attack against us they open us up with 1 or 2 passes 

1 minute ago, E R said:

It truly is shit 

It does make you wonder what on earth they do all week in training as there is no energy, pace, excitement in any move. If anything we have picked up where we left off against Wigan. 

No more than they deserve, again we have been utter wank!! 

another 40 minutes and guess what, NO shot on target

As has Carvalho - I don’t think he has made a forward pass to one of our players all half. What a waste of money he has been 

Silva and Carvalho giving the ball away far too much, need to be on it.  The score's about fair, although both penalty shouts looked 50/50.

Because we're given the ball away so cheaply we're setting Hull up to counter attack.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

People on here slating Sow but we have missed him massively