Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Wigan v Forest

Typically turgid Forest permonance just like almost every other this season, but you can only grind out so many fortunately gained points while playing shit before things eventually even themselves out. This is a yawn fest.

Expect much better in the second half surely.

• Upvote 1

You can see why Bostick and Mir don't get a look in usually.  Fuck knows what Worrall was doing for the goal.  I think we need to take the first two off if we're going to get anything out of this.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

You can't just scrape your way through each game and expect to always do just enough. At some point you actually need to play well to get the points... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, E R said:

That Bostock is gash 

As is Mir , and Robison might as well go home 

He looks like he has won a raffle ta play the useless cunt 

That Bostock was meant to be decent back in the day - he looked liked he can’t run and every time someone passed it to him he just passed it straight back - like Will Ferrel in that basketball movie. Mir honestly is one of the worst forwards I have seen in the garibaldi and fuck we have had some over the years 

i could sub another 5 off thats how shit theyve been..if a pro player cant control a ball imo they arnt a pro player...

5 minutes ago, jackylate said:

i could sub another 5 off thats how shit theyve been..if a pro player cant control a ball imo they arnt a pro player...

Which just suggests the starting line up was wrong - that ref has been fucking shocking as well 

This has been a very frustrating performance, we should be beating these.