Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Wigan v Forest

Weird to go into these matches expecting a win but can’t see anything else for us this weekend. After a couple of weeks off hopefully Semedo and Sow have shaken off their knocks and Lamouchi will have almost a full squad to pick from. 

I reckon 2-0 to the good guys. 

Has to be a win doesn't it.

Increased optimism, a fair bit of confidence, a fit squad.  If we play as we should do, can see nothing less than a win

These games used to trip us up but I don't think they do any more

Edited by Brummie_Red

1-1 

I hope for a win but we just don’t score enough - we have failed to score more than 1 goal in 8 games this season

Mouch's press conference today confirms semedo and sow won't be involved tomorrow. I'm guessing will be Watson and Silva behind carvalho or Watson and bostock. Hope we play 2 proper wingers instead of shifting carvs outside. Think big ameobi could be useful against Wigan on Sunday with power and pace. Then uncle off the bench

Edited by Ricknffc

Last two home games they've beaten Charlton and Brum. I'd like 3pts, but I think we'll draw this one.

1-1

Would it hurt grabban to crack a little smile when he does his press conferences. Even if it was fake. Not slating him, done bril this year upped his game massively would just like to see him looking like he is enjoying his football, even when he scores he doesn't convince me he's happy.

If anyone watched 'sunderland till I die' and the clips surrounding grabban he doesn't come across as the easiest person to work with. He was by far Sunderland's top scorer with 14 goals or something at one stage of the season and when Coleman came in he started subbing grabban and grabban was like ' nah I'm not having that, that's not for me'.

Anyone else think grabban wanted to know he was number one and didn't want to feel like he could be replaced and that might have played a part in not bringing in another striker?

Grabban just seems to me if you keep him happy he will be a great player for you but if you ruffle his feathers a little then he may go missing. Hats off to him so far though like I said hopefully he can start firing some more in.

41 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

I couldn't give a fuck about any of that stuff, that's up to the manager to deal with.   As long as he stays fit til January it's all good. 

Quite. As long as Grabban keeps putting performances in as he has been doing then I’m not particularly arsed if he’s not the joke-cracking type. 

When England beat the convicts in the world cup years ago..i was en route to Wigan..we drew 2-2. This weekend we beat them again.. lump on a draw. 

Edited by i.k.s

Samba, Cash, Figueiredo, Worrall, Robinson, Watson (c), Bostock, Lolley, Ameobi, Ribeiro, Mir

Subs: Muric, Grabban, Carvalho, Yates, Silva, Chema, Adomah

• Upvote 1

Very odd striker selection, you'd have to assume Grabban has picked up a minor injury. 

Either that or we're aiming to grind out a 0-0 for sixty minutes then batter them at the end.

Edit, just seen we've got three games this week so it'll be that. 

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

If Grabban gets knackered there we’re fucked so might not be a bad idea to try get Mir into some form, especially as we’re coming into the busy Christmas period soon. Don’t like Ribiero on the wing but still think we’ll have too much for Wigan. 

I can honestly say that im very confident about forest..hoping 0.2 but me thinks 1.1

Just now, mrcunny said:

I can honestly say that im very confident about forest..hoping 0.2 but me thinks 1.1

My thoughts exactly cunny boy😎