Sign in to follow this  
US_RED

Lamouchi

He's won it... Hopefully not a curse!

I was sceptical at first, but we seem to be going on the right direction. Defensively better, better from set pieces, more resolute and he seems like he is commited to reducing the squad size.

The top six will still be a massive ask this season

Decent manager who is very honest in his assessments of each game, which is a breathe of fresh air in this day and age. 

Congrats 

Same Thommo.  It's usually the sign of a sacking.

I think he's great.  On the face of it he's got a limited squad but is getting the absolute best out of what he has. 

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Thoroughly deserved. He’s been a complete breath of fresh air. He doesn’t try to bullshit anyone and he appears to genuinely appreciate the history and significance of the club to the fans. You get the sense that the players wholeheartedly buy into what he’s trying to do also which has been a rarity over the past decade and beyond. 

Been rumoured that a Prem club is eyeing him up.

My money would be on Everton.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Dane B said:

Been rumoured that a Prem club is eyeing him up.

My money would be on Everton.

EM won't allow it plus I doubt Lamouchi would not see this project through

Just a year. Then he's off to the Premier League for more coin, one way or another...

Think it's quite a step for a prem club to take. Even if he gets us up it's a punt on a manager brand new in England. It may be a good punt for prem clubs to take or it might be too much of a punt. Hopefully marinakis will sort this out anyway and get home tied down. Early days though let's see where we are at christmas

Doesn't matter how long a manager's contract is really, they're as loyal as their options.  That said, I wouldn't expect Lamouchi to jump ship at this point considering the start he's had. 

Depends. If someone else offers him more cash and security then he'd be a fool to turn it down, same as any player.