Sign in to follow this  
OBE

Forest podcast

Alright gents, for those who are interested in podcasts, there's a new one out covering Forest. It's based in the US, but two of the three hosts are English (myself being one of them) and where it's located has no bearing on the content. It's all about Forest's squad, results, game reviews, interviews with people connected with Forest, etc. Anyway, if you feel so inclined you can give it a listen here - cheers! > https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/forest-fancast

• Upvote 1

Appreciate it! Let us know what you think. Unless you think it's crap. LOL!

I've downloaded a few of these. I might report back when I've had a listen or I might just not mention it again. Depending how it goes......

• Like 1

Listened to the latest one and the 'stoppage time' episode with Forza Garibaldi. It's a good listen will make time to go back and listen to the others as the season as unfolded to date. Thanks for highlighting us to it and keep up the good work

• Like 1

Cheers Ricknffc! Very much appreciate the feedback and the encouragement! The show comes out every couple of weeks. Also, there's a couple of 'Stoppage Time's from earlier in the season if you fancy checking them out, one with Forest stadium announcer Mark Dennison, and another with BBC Radio Nottingham's David Jackson. Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

Appreciate all the support - we'll give this forum a shout out during tonights recording, an episode that'll drop in a day or two. Might drive some more traffic this way, which you may/may not thank us for!  LOL!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, OBE said:

Forestfans.net gets the promised shout out! 😋

https://anchor.fm/forestfancast/episodes/12-Blame-It-On-The-Rain-e8btjf

Another great show keep up the good work. Thought I would take up the challenge and try and put together a rugby 15 together for you.

Hooker:Andy Reid

Props: guy moussi, samba sow

Second row: wes Morgan, Brice samba,

Flanker: George elokobi, yohan benalouane

Number 8: costel pantillimon

Scrum half: David vaughan

Fly half: Paul McKenna

Inside centre: ishmail miller

Outside centre: Britt assombalonga

Wingers: Michael Antonio, John Robertson

Full back: joe lolley

Thanks lads.

Love the rugger 15, Rick! Especially the intro of Robbo and Pantillimon! Assuming England don't get smashed in the final, we'll revisit the line-up idea in the next ep, and I'll share out your suggestions! 

• Thanks 1

Might turn into a muddy ruggers game down at Kenilworth road. Lets hope 3 points can be taken back to the Midlands! Much rather the forest win v Luton than England winning the world cup, hopefully both which would make a very pleasing Saturday!