Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Blackburn v Forest

3 minutes ago, darcy said:

Carvalho would be ok in this type of game as it’s so slow paced so he will have time to find the passes 

On now for Sameobi

I got a notification for the goal but the red button is a minute or so behind. We were on the fucking attack when it came through. Awful

Edit: 1-1

They have been woeful tonight. Lost count how many times passed back to the keeper as can’t think of any creative play 

10 matches in. 9 unbeaten. Unbeaten from home. 3rd in the table. 1 point off the top. 

I’ll have that. 

• Upvote 1

I must say I think it was a poor team selection tonight though with no creativity whatsoever

Not great but we'll take a point. Win at home on Saturday and that becomes a fantastic point. 

• Upvote 1

Yes I know he seems unpopular on here but Sow gets up and down. After he went off we was over run 

We were no where near at it, point a good result in the end. 

Sow does a good job. Needs to start carvalleo and Silva/adomah 

12 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

To be sitting third at this stage of the season, after the opening run of games, I think is pretty damn good.  Here's hoping we keep it up.

Quite agree Chas , we're in the best form and league position in many years .. There's nothing at the moment to complain about , although being Forest some fuckers cannot see beyond the negative and will do so regardless .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant point and the players have developed a serious hard to beat mentality. The performance wasn't perfect but they're constantly picking up points and Blackburn are a half decent side themselves. Hopefully we can follow that with a win on Sat.