Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Blackburn v Forest

I thought this might be a tough game......until they lost at home to Luton on Saturday.

I'm confident of another 3pts away from home, and if Leeds and WBA draw, back to the top of the league we go.

COYR

If we win it'll be the first time we've won 4 away league games on the bounce in almost 25 years! 

Draw. Would love us to win, however, our recent form seems too good to be true and, with Forest that's usually the time we produce a mediocre result against an average team.

You could argue both ways predicting this game, not done to well against them lately, Draw would be great and a clean sheet would be more than expected. 

Not beaten them in 8 (lost 4 drawn 4) draw would be okay on the road. 3 points would be brilliant. We can do it on a wet and windy day in Stoke but can we at Blackburn?. I hope we start the game faster than we did at Stoke. We need to as I think if we start off slow again we will be punished tonight and find it hard to get back into, rather than the very nervy stone city I think Blackburn are more than capable of holding their own tonight.

1-2 going into a very nervy final 5 minutes where we would have conceded in previous years but then we hit them on the counter and seal it 1-3 ft happy away day

With Dawson out I think we will concede at least one, so we need to be at our best to get something here. 1-1.

15 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Decent team, very strong bench.  I'm going 2-1 to us.

Very decent bench with plenty of options 

• Upvote 1

How shit is Sow? 

Poor man's Moussi and he wasn't that good either :lol:

Edited by Savo

1 minute ago, Savo said:

How shit is Sow? 

Poor man's Moussi and he wasn't that good either :lol:

I was just thinking the same, he offers nothing. 

Just now, darcy said:

That looked a possible red 

Everyone just slowing the play down, even the keeper is playing for time. It’s like they have just played 90 mins before 

Fuck me these are there for the taking, they are wank but we are so far off the pace is worrying. 

I admire the fans who travel from Nottingham to Blackburn to watch this. It’s hard to watch on the telly in front of the fire. Their stadium is about a quarter full and the match is like watching paint dry. I am sure the red button doesn’t help - soulless 

Take sow off and get carvalho or silva on to bring something to the middle, uncle will also have a field day here after 60-70 mins 

This is the first time I've seen Ribeiro play and I've seen nothing to back up the decision to play him further forward. He looks like a defender playing on the wing. 

Carvalho would be ok in this type of game as it’s so slow paced so he will have time to find the passes