Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Barnsley

These are exactly the games we need to be winning and winning well

I am going 3-0 to the good guys 

If we get an early goal to draw them out of defence a little bit, we could do these some serious damage. The longer it goes on at 0-0, the harder we are going to find it to break them down. They'll come here for a point and damage limitation.

Early goal and 4-0 Forest.

It's no good us having a decent manager and owner. Nobody got anything to moan about on here.

I'm sure ER and Savo could come up with something to have a good old rant about. 😀

• Like 1

Barnsley have scored 4 goals in 8 games, have a -7 goal difference and lost 3-0 in the cup to the blind school. 

1 hour ago, Dane B said:

It's no good us having a decent manager and owner. Nobody got anything to moan about on here.

I'm sure ER and Savo could come up with something to have a good old rant about. 😀

It’s very frustrating 😂

but let’s postpone the wankathon for now - we still only have 1 striker at the club 😂

Edited by E R

1 hour ago, Dane B said:

I'm actually positive about us at the moment! :lol:

I just know what we're like, pretty certain everyone had us on here smashing Preston the other week and we were lucky to get a point it seems.

Only thing I'd change is the sheer amount of bodies we seem to have accumulated but other than that things are looking OK at the moment. Like ER though I'll hold off on getting carried away just yet. We've had goodish starts to the season quite a few times recently under Montanier, Davies, Pearce and Karanka and we usually end the season more worried about relegation than whether we'll get in the top 6. It certainly seems better this time so far though...

Would love to now see us kick on after such a difficult start.

I think this fixture should give us a decent idea of how the season might pan out.  Flatter to deceive or actually look as though we might do something.

I'll have 2-0 Forest and anything else will be a bonus.

As is quite clearly stated by anyone that supports forest this is the kind of game we make a real pig's ear of. Hopefully this is the real deal and not another false dawn. 2-0 would be very acceptable for me, a clean sheet and in control of the game from start to finish would be a welcome change to the chore we make it against a team like this. If we come out flying and try and put the game to bed in the first half and find ourselves 2/3 nil up by half time then this really could be a year of success

Edited by Ricknffc

Samba

Cash, worrall, Dawson, ribeiro

Watson sow

Lolley carvalho Silva

Grabban

Muric, figuerido, ameobi, adomah, semedo, Robinson, bostock

Derby manage to scrape a draw in what's been reported as one of the most one sided games. Leeds also hit woodwork and missed penalty and Derby score in 91st min

Well so far sounds pretty much the same old as we feared. Grabban one on one not scored. We can't use that as an excuse for a game like this. We have to create more

On top but could easily be behind - an early goal needed to settle them down 

If we don’t get 3 points against this lot we can forget anything but another outside top 6 finish. 

We need to be able to break teams like this down