Sign in to follow this  
E R

Swansea v Forest

Fuckin ell.   Can we actually do some damage this season?

I can't remember an opening to a season where we've played so many of the top 6, 7, 8 sides and come away with the results we have.

The Frenchman has really brought something to the team and the club.  Bring it on...  this could be good

13 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Another great performance and result.  Grabban brilliant.  

That is all that worries me mate - what do we do if he picks up a knock

but today they all played well 

Just now, E R said:

That is all that worries me mate - what do we do if he picks up a knock

but today they all played well 

I think the backup option is Ameobi who can't shoot.

Let's just pretend he's going to play every game.  

2 hours ago, colin said:

Fuckin ell , what a start to the season .  Is this finally our time to dream ???????????????????

No. 

See where we are at Christmas. I’d say we will draw too much at present. 

We are the draw masters your right. We also commit more fouls than the opposition near enough every game so that's a decent bet. Other teams have managed to get by using 20 players for the whole season. I remember when Burnley went up. They had pretty much the same 18 every week so fuck it why can't we have a season like that?

After every post match interview I fall in love with lamouchi a little bit more. I just hope we can actually manage to put bottom half league clubs to the sword which we haven't managed to do consistently for some time

Been at Doncaster races all day and just got back, but what a result for Forest.

I'm as pissed as a twat, but I'll tell you one thing. a point at Leeds, a point at Charlon, 3 pts at Fulham, 3 pts at Swansea? Fuck me, you gotta start believing this s our year.

Come on you fucking reds.

• Upvote 2

Much respect to Ben Watson, speaks very well in his post match press video. Think we have one of the closest knit group of players we have had for a while. If the players can quietly but confidently believe then I can see us shooting up this table

Just been browsing a couple of Swans forums . Their general consensus is that we were much the better side and they were fortunate that our victory wasn't more emphatic ...   Things are shaping up nicely ..😀

Something has definitely changed for the better this season.  We must be the best team in the division at corners at both ends of the pitch instead of the worst, we're well organised, hard working, fighting for every ball, never give up, when we make changes they make sense... pretty much all the things that have been wrong for years have gone.  

With Forest it's stupid to get carried away but if I didn't support us, I'd fancy us to do well.  

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Something has definitely changed for the better this season.  We must be the best team in the division at corners at both ends of the pitch instead of the worst, we're well organised, hard working, fighting for every ball, never give up, when we make changes they make sense... pretty much all the things that have been wrong for years have gone.  

With Forest it's stupid to get carried away but if I didn't support us, I'd fancy us to do well.  

Set pieces have been a huge weakness for several seasons now. It seems to have not only been sorted at the back but also become a real asset at the other end. Could be the difference of 7 or 8 league places come May. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Something has definitely changed for the better this season.  We must be the best team in the division at corners at both ends of the pitch.

Christ. I used to go for a piss when we got a corner.  Things are shaping up nicely though...and I can't understand how Birmingham city are above us as we mullered them when I went up the other week. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

Christ. I used to go for a piss when we got a corner.  Things are shaping up nicely though...and I can't understand how Birmingham city are above us as we mullered them when I went up the other week. 

Andy , that's probably due to them playing inferior teams than we have . It's still to early in the season to draw any finite opinions ..