Sign in to follow this  
rob_johnstoneuk

Arsenal Tickets

I see tickets go on sale tomorrow at £10 a go which is decent. I am only a member so I hope tickets get that far as really want to take my boy.

I see we have been allocated 5k, what do you think the chances of tickets getting to members after season ticket holders?

I think you will struggle after they move through the different levels of priority, with 20,000 season ticket holders, but they will probably get quite a few returns back. So if it sells out, keep ringing up daily and I think you'd have a good chance of getting some. 

Also there should be a further allocation, of an additional 2.5k.

Bizarrely (to me) I understand that they are including your points from last season (or number of away games you went to last season) in terms of priority. That's what they said to a mate of mine when he phoned up anyway. I just expected it would start again at 0 this season. 

Sold out our initial allocation of 5,100 during the first couple of days of availability ..... A second additional allocation of 2,200 been made available and are selling like hot cakes ... There was a long queue at the ticket office this morning amid chaotic scenes ....... Think there will be many Forest boys sitting in the home areas .......................... 

To sell almost 8,500 for a match in London on a Tuesday night, regardless of the cheap tickets, is an amazing feat. Hopefully we put on a decent showing. 

On 9/13/2019 at 5:39 PM, Danny said:

To sell almost 8,500 for a match in London on a Tuesday night, regardless of the cheap tickets, is an amazing feat. Hopefully we put on a decent showing. 

Even more impressive that it didn't even make it to general sale. I know a few desperately trying to find tickets somehow in the away end.