Sign in to follow this  
colin

An Apology

Thank the lord...the ltlf boys dont understand our ruthless humour they just seem boys and snowflakes at that...

Thank fuck for that, thought I would just see again if it was back, had to type the addy in as no longer saved on my favs! 

Good to be back!! 

On 8/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, Ben said:

Thank God for that....almost signed up to LTLF

Ha me too, great to have it back up and running, good work chaps!

On 8/29/2019 at 3:55 AM, E R said:

Thank god it’s back - the fucking mouth breathers on Vital Forest 😡

i was going to retire 😂

God above, I looked in there occasionally in desperation, Mongs one and all.

Hello all, nice to be back - I'd almost given up hope there, but I found the email lurking in my spam folder. Meanwhile the endless emails about penis extensions, prescription drugs, and designer handbags continue to flood straight into the inbox. And I've not even got any interest in drugs and handbags.....

I had to have a look round at other forums but they're not for me. I even found one and a half I didn't even know existed. Without this place I had no idea what was going on with Forest - it was actually quite relaxing. Although when I turned on the West Brom game I didn't know who half the players were :unsure: Right, I'm off to have a read what people's thoughts are on all these new signings Martin and Roy have made.......

Edited by Art Vandelay
because I'm a bit stupid

Welcome Art , it's good to be back  again .. Couldn't let the old place just  wither and die ..  So , we're under new management but hopefully just as irreverent as before .