Given the choice, I would prefer a Preston win than Derby, but given how big our squad is (and Derby losing all their ringers) I would hope we could still win tonight. 2-1

I've read that Carvalho might get a run out tonight. Not the game to introduce him after injury. There'll be a few heavy tackles going in, as is always the case against the Sheep. Save the lad for Saturday.

3 hours ago, Dane B said:

I've read that Carvalho might get a run out tonight. Not the game to introduce him after injury. There'll be a few heavy tackles going in, as is always the case against the Sheep. Save the lad for Saturday.

Banged in a fluke but they all count. Hopefully boost things his way for the future.

Another sound performance against our bitter rivals . Shaggers fans were anonymous. Things seem to be coming together nicely under Lamouchi .. Grounds for us to be  quietly optimistic for the season . Our only area for concern is if Grabban gets injured or suspended. We don’t appear to have an adequate replacement..

10 hours ago, US_RED said:

Almost 27,000 for a midweek second round cup game.

I tried to get tickets on tuesday as I didnt think it would be sold out.  Only ones available were singles.  About 20 of them throughout the ground so, sold out with segregation I think.

Says a lot on how we've started I think

Great win albeit against Derby ressies. Who cares though...it's their problem if their squad is shit beyond their first XI. 

Things seem to be going well under SL. Just waiting now for the standard NFFC mid-season meltdown and sacking before we bring in a new squad in January :lol:

Read on Twitter that Keogh kicked off with our ground staff during the warm down

Over the years I've disliked many footballers but him, and Savage, I can honestly say I hate with a passion

He's always trying to act like a tough guy with a point to prove and just comes across as a total bell end 

7 hours ago, Redman said:

Read on Twitter that Keogh kicked off with our ground staff during the warm down

Over the years I've disliked many footballers but him, and Savage, I can honestly say I hate with a passion

He's always trying to act like a tough guy with a point to prove and just comes across as a total bell end 

It said a bloodied Keogh in the BBC and if you look closely at the picture you can see claret round his neck so hopefully he has got a clump no doubt for being a cunt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49494485

On 8/28/2019 at 6:46 AM, Lvivska said:

Worse Derby performance I have ever seen against us. enjoyed the win .

You still alive then you old twat? 😆

On 8/28/2019 at 6:46 AM, Lvivska said:

Worse Derby performance I have ever seen against us. enjoyed the win .

Were you at the game Andy ?. If so , why didn't you come down to the Haven for a noggin or 3 ? . Will be there on Saturday with the usual suspects so do join us ....

10 hours ago, E R said:

It said a bloodied Keogh in the BBC and if you look closely at the picture you can see claret round his neck so hopefully he has got a clump no doubt for being a cunt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49494485

If you zoom in on this main pic you can see Keogh has blood on his neck and one of the ground staff have what looks like a hoe in his hand with blood at the top of the handle 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-seriously-looking-into-3263293

Maybe he has jabbed him in the Gregory for treading on our hallowed turf 😂