Keogh is a mardy goggle eyed cunt at the best of times and didn’t play any part in the game . That leaves me to question why he was on the pitch in the first place .. I If our grounds man was trying to make repairs to the playing surface and Keogh was being a twat he deserved  a slap ..

On 8/29/2019 at 9:40 AM, colin said:

Were you at the game Andy ?. If so , why didn't you come down to the Haven for a noggin or 3 ? . Will be there on Saturday with the usual suspects so do join us ....

I was mate, my lad took me but did not pick me up till late we were in upper Trent end, Bell end row. . Mate never sit there you and Dane B would cause a riot .

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Lvivska said:

I was mate, my lad took me but did not pick me up till late we were in upper Trent end, Bell end row. . Mate never sit there you and Dane B would cause a riot .

Another one?

Seems they’ve got a general discipline problem in the club. Just met up with an old workmate who’s a Leeds fan. He seems to suggest that after their game with them, the Derby dressing room was a right state with holes in the ceiling, champagne bottles everywhere and someone had taken a shit on the dressing room floor.

Heard all sorts of rumours about it. There are supposed to be two more players involved. The players allegedly racing each other while smashed out their trees. There is also a photo of Bennett doing coke earlier in the night doing the rounds. 

Allegedly they also left Keogh in the smashed up motor as they did a runner and then when they were caught gave false details. All allegedly of course. 

27 minutes ago, A new man said:

Could end his career at that age. 

🤞 he is one prick 

19 hours ago, leather said:

Seems they’ve got a general discipline problem in the club. Just met up with an old workmate who’s a Leeds fan. He seems to suggest that after their game with them, the Derby dressing room was a right state with holes in the ceiling, champagne bottles everywhere and someone had taken a shit on the dressing room floor.

It was Keogh that left the shit on the floor. Filthy bastard. Unbelievable that they thought it's okay to race each other in that state, even worse when you think their club captain was in the back. Some example he has set. 

Fuck 'em, they deserve everything they get. These footballers think they are untouchable and can do anything they want - imagine the out cry if that was some normal bloke. Cocu said Keogh is really down about it - he is the club captain and he willingly got in the car with someone that he knew was bladdered. The whole lot of them should be sacked.

Edited by rob_johnstoneuk

Some nasty pictures of Keogh's legs doing the rounds along with WhatsApp messages of what happened. Tested positive for cocaine as well. Picture is too big to attach

Got a distinct feeling that Bennett and Lawrence will do some bird over this to set an example about drink / drug driving ..

As for the donkey Richard Keogh at his age and being club captain he should have known better and set a good example .  Still once a complete spanner always a complete spanner ... Got a feeling we're never going to see him cry on the telly again ...

On 9/27/2019 at 9:41 PM, rob_johnstoneuk said:

Fuck 'em, they deserve everything they get. These footballers think they are untouchable and can do anything they want - imagine the out cry if that was some normal bloke. Cocu said Keogh is really down about it - he is the club captain and he willingly got in the car with someone that he knew was bladdered. The whole lot of them should be sacked.

100% they should be sacked. All this namby pamby bullshit about rehabilitating them back into the squad is just them trying to protect their investments in these players. They want locking up for at least a year. 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, colin said:

Got a distinct feeling that Bennett and Lawrence will do some bird over this to set an example about drink / drug driving ..

Think the sniff part is just a rumour as the news reports would have mentioned it. They won't go down for this.

Obviously they decided Keogh was expendable whereas the other two still had something to give. Cynical but understandable; their statement though smacks of hypocrisy mind as if they were really arsed about the behaviour of their players, safety of the community etc then Bennett and Lawrence would’ve been bounced out the door also. 

More to it than meets the eye.

Sacked for gross misconduct, but what was the gross misconduct? If it was because his involvement in the crash, then surely the other two inbreds should have been sacked too. Keogh's lawyers will have a field day with that. I reckon something else has happened, but the club are keeping tight lipped over it.

Poor way to treat your club captain, but expected from such a horrible little club.

• Upvote 1

Keogh as an asset held no current or little future value. Why pay the freak £25k per week when his stupidity got him injured? If he'd have been injured playing, different story but he breached his contract.

According to the report they offered to keep him on a vastly reduced wage. To be honest I’ve zero sympathy with the cunt.