Sign in to follow this  
The Sparkman

Forest Memorabilia

I posted on Twitter a few months ago that I unearthed some old wallpaper at my parents house going back to when I was a kid. It got a fair bit of interest at the time and I contacted the club to see if they wanted it, but having been told that it would be forwarded on to the media department, I heard nothing. If anyone on here would like a sample, then please let me know.

Wallpaper 1.jpg

Wallpaper 2.jpg

Mark , I'd contact the person responsible for PR ( Johnny Owen ????? ) Think this would make a great backdrop to the trophies in our boardroom .............

11 hours ago, colin said:

Mark , I'd contact the person responsible for PR ( Johnny Owen ????? ) Think this would make a great backdrop to the trophies in our boardroom .............

Hasn't he been hounded off Twitter? Good to bump into you at QPR Colin!

On 5/17/2019 at 9:11 AM, Ben said:

Wow. There's a poster I haven't seen for a while.

It's not a poster, it's wallpaper.

• Haha 3

On 5/16/2019 at 11:12 PM, The Sparkman said:

I posted on Twitter a few months ago that I unearthed some old wallpaper at my parents house going back to when I was a kid. It got a fair bit of interest at the time and I contacted the club to see if they wanted it, but having been told that it would be forwarded on to the media department, I heard nothing. If anyone on here would like a sample, then please let me know.

Wallpaper 1.jpg

Wallpaper 2.jpg

I had that wallpaper when i was a kid! 

• Upvote 1

What's everyone's opinion on the shirt that was released between 6pm-10pm today to commemorate the 40th anniversary since 1979's win in Europe?

I don’t get it - the shirt in the final was Adidas and this looks nothing like it because it is shitty Macron. 

25inclk.png

Priced at £70, each shirt is individually numbered from 1 to 1,979 and is presented in a commemorative box which makes the ideal souvenir or gift for a Forest supporter.

Supporters should be aware that the shirt will only be available to purchase in-store from 6pm-10pm on Thursday 30th May and sales are limited to one shirt per customer.

People needs their brains testing if they que for that 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, E R said:

25inclk.png

Priced at £70

Bargain!

By modern footballing standards, the wallpaper will be worth at least £100 per square meter.