Ricknffc

Transfers wanted 2019/20

On 6/1/2019 at 6:39 PM, Danny said:

Adomah released by Villa. He’s 31 but give him a 2 year deal and I wouldn’t be against him coming in. 

We'd give him at least 4 years with the option of a further year if he's still able to walk. 

On 5/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, Kurt Tribbensee said:

Played well in them though 

😂😂😂

On 6/2/2019 at 8:32 PM, Art Vandelay said:

Adomah and Elphick are just the kind of transfers I'm expecting us to make - Old, no better than what we've got, well known enough our scouts have heard of them, and available for free.

Come on, pull yourselves together :thumbsdown_anim:

Its a bit of a stretch to say that Adomah is no better than what we've got.

Adomah has been performing regularly at the top end of the championship for 9 years. Lolley is a cut above but aside from him our wingers include Cash, Clough, Soudani, Ariybi (and then perhaps Appiah, Osborn and Walker). Its definitely an area we need to strengthen as a priority

Edited by Daz

Adomah or Cash is a no brainier and if we lose Lolly he would be the best winger at the club by a mile 

Maybe some people *rate Adomah a lot higher than I do but we have at least ten players more than we need, we can't keep signing players just because they're half decent and available.

I'm not saying he's terrible but I would say he's a slightly above average second tier player whose best years are behind him. To justify adding anyone to an already massive squad they can't just be a bit better than some of the options we have already, they need to be significantly better than all of them, and I really don't think he is.

*wrongly

On 5/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, E R said:

You realise Adomah is 31? :unsure:

Edited by Art Vandelay

True......

Forest recent free transfer XI

Stojkovic
Lam
Dawson
Perquis
Fuentes
Dejagah
Watson
Carayol
Traore
Fryatt
Bendtner

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

True......

Forest recent free transfer XI

Stojkovic
Lam
Dawson
Perquis
Fuentes
Dejagah
Watson
Carayol
Traore
Fryatt
Bendtner

It comes to something when Watson is the best on the list. 

He's an Iranian midfield player who was part of Karanka's mad dash to get as many people as possible signed up in the last few days of the window in last year's January sales.

Standard Forest business - 30 odd, not played to any standard in 4 years or played at all in 18 months, came on a free, played a few minutes. got injured, never seen again, left in the summer.