Sign in to follow this  
brooksy

Forest v Bolton - Final game

After another disappointing season,  last game (supposedly) is upon us. 

I think we will win 3-0 and MON will then be backed in the summer - que yet another drab season for 19/20. 

See you in August chaps! 

You’d expect us to sign off with a win considering Bolton’s preparation. That’ll be 3 wins on the bounce so a little bit of optimism on which to finish the season. 

I’ve always assumed after being given an 18 month deal that it was playoffs or bust this season for O’Neill but the more he talks the more I’m guessing he’ll still be here come August. 

Also rumours that they are expected to drive down to the city ground themselves on Sunday, maybe some of them will just Fuck off to the pub and they will field 8 players?

Win - I started the season full of optimism and have ended back to not giving a shit and not really looking forward to next year under MON 

Edited by E R
  • Like 1

I would take warnock or Jokanavic 

i tell you who would get us out this league - Lee Johnson

2 hours ago, E R said:

I would take warnock or Jokanavic 

i tell you who would get us out this league - Lee Johnson

3 or 4 consecutive bad results and you'd be the first calling for his head. 

• Upvote 2

Warburton first 25 games in first full season - 31 points, sacked.

Lee Johnson first 25 games in first full season - 27 points (and just one win in the next nine).

It's going to be a sell out in the home areas of the ground . As of yesterday late afternoon only 20 tickets were unsold ... Incredible support all season .  How many will Bolton bring seeing as it could be the last game in their history ????.

9 hours ago, A new man said:

3 or 4 consecutive bad results and you'd be the first calling for his head. 

I don’t own the club. I didn’t enjoy the football under Kawanker but he walked away from the team (as he always does) and I didn’t want MON. If they stick with MON it will just be another wasted season. 

Tbh I am enjoying my son’s football at the moment and couldn’t really give a shit what the owners decide to do. They will give MON 10 million to spunk on over the hill Irishman and sack him before Christmas 

Edited by E R

Steele. Byram. Wague. Milosevic. Robinson. Cash. Yates. Carvalho. Osborn. Lolley. Grabban. 

Subs: Pantilimon, Figueiredo, Guedioura, Watson, Murphy, Yacob, Appiah

Figgy is back from the dead? 

26 minutes ago, E R said:

Go on the West Brom 😂

🤕🤕🤕🤕

Forest Win

Derby in Playoffs

See you next season

Just looking at the stats, is there any chance we would have finished in the Playoffs under Karanka?

O'Neill got 27 points from 19 games (1.42ppg). He would have needed 1.89ppg to get into 6th.

Karanka ppg this season 1.50. (39 from 26). Karanka ppg in total 1.30 (60 from 46)

I guess we'll never know but maybe if we recruited a half decent striker in January it might have helped. Bonatini must be up there with our worst ever signings? 

14 minutes ago, Daz said:

Just looking at the stats, is there any chance we would have finished in the Playoffs under Karanka?

O'Neill got 27 points from 19 games (1.42ppg). He would have needed 1.89ppg to get into 6th.

Karanka ppg this season 1.50. (39 from 26). Karanka ppg in total 1.30 (60 from 46)

I guess we'll never know but maybe if we recruited a half decent striker in January it might have helped. Bonatini must be up there with our worst ever signings? 

Diaz?

1 hour ago, Daz said:

Might have helped if O'Neill hadn't dropped his most creative player for a couple of months in favour of hoofing it to Murphy.