Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Forest v Blackburn

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

I can't tell if Grabban's injury has made him look like a League 2 player or if he just isn't interested.

Gone in the summer I reckon. Hopefully get a half decent fee so we can replace him properly.

On 4/12/2019 at 7:38 AM, Dane B said:

Blackburn lost 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 away games.

Add a win to that now.

MON has taken us so far backwards in the last 6 games. It's clear he's lost the players. It's clear that he's miles out of touch with the modern game. Come on ya big fat bubble. Sack him, for fuck's sake.

1 minute ago, Dane B said:

Add a win to that now.

MON has taken us so far backwards in the last 6 games. It's clear he's lost the players. It's clear that he's miles out of touch with the modern game. Come on ya big fat bubble. Sack him, for fuck's sake.

I think we could finish about 16th at this rate.  Nowhere near acceptable.

Would Warnock fancy one last job? I don’t care what anyone says, he knows this league inside out. And I reckon he’d love a crack at this job.

1 hour ago, nottmred said:

Would Warnock fancy one last job? I don’t care what anyone says, he knows this league inside out. And I reckon he’d love a crack at this job.

At least it’s ugly winning rather than ugly losing. He’d also bomb out the crap. 

O'Neill pretty much said he has been experimenting for the past few games since play offs became an u realistic task and was pretty adiment in knowing what is going to be needed in the summer in terms of additions and getting rid. Tbh I don't give a shit if we finish 16 etc this season as long as it benefits him and the squad in terms of forming up in the summer. This season is irrelevant now. A lot of work needs to be done in the summer.

And a note on grabban. He has just reinforces my comment after Tuesday. How much time does he think he has on the ball! Fucking shoot and hit it hard for once!

38 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

O'Neill pretty much said he has been experimenting for the past few games since play offs became an u realistic task and was pretty adiment in knowing what is going to be needed in the summer in terms of additions and getting rid. Tbh I don't give a shit if we finish 16 etc this season as long as it benefits him and the squad in terms of forming up in the summer. This season is irrelevant now. A lot of work needs to be done in the summer.

And a note on grabban. He has just reinforces my comment after Tuesday. How much time does he think he has on the ball! Fucking shoot and hit it hard for once!

If we give MON a transfer window I fear we might actually revisit league one. 

What has he actually done different in recent weeks apart from bring back in a young winger? 

We still leaves our record signing on the bench, our play and build up is fruely shit and the players have all but given up. 

He will rank up there with one of the worst ever appointments we have ever had. 

I don't think today was anywhere near as bad as the last few games.  Obviously if he just picked his strongest team instead of whatever the fuck has been going on since he came in he might win a few games and even entertain us in the process.  

He's got a handful of games to stop playing silly bastards, get his best players in the team and get us playing or he'll be gone.  

12 hours ago, E R said:

Have a feeling we will lose and that the players are not trying for MON - laughable team selections from yet another clown manager 

He just doesn’t seem to have a clue and seems to be stuck in the days when workmanlike performances from Leicester achieved a modicum of success

its always bollocks when great players come back to manage the club the same with psycho as you end up turning on them and I just do not want next season with MON in charge 

i shudder to think who he would bring in given a transfer window

We were in a strong position when he came in, we have a good squad. He's tactics, team selection have took us back probably 18 months already 

it will be a disaster if he stays on to next season 

1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

I don't think today was anywhere near as bad as the last few games.  Obviously if he just picked his strongest team instead of whatever the fuck has been going on since he came in he might win a few games and even entertain us in the process.  

He's got a handful of games to stop playing silly bastards, get his best players in the team and get us playing or he'll be gone.  

I don't think he is interested in putting out the strongest 11 tbh pal. I think everything he is doing now is preparing and finding out information for the summer while still putting a relative team out and hopefully picking up 1 or 2 wins between now and end of season