Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Forest v Blackburn

Blackburn lost 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 away games.

On paper, home win. In reality, who knows?

I'll risk an ugly 2-1 home win to lift some of the pressure off MON. Defeat and he should walk.

Forest won 5 out of the last 6 at home.  Expect us to win at the WFCG no matter how ugly it may be. COYR. 

Luckily I’m away for this one so have given my ticket to a mate. If we play owt like have done the past two matches then I expect he won’t be my mate for longer. 

Who wins? Dunno. Lost all interest really. A season which began so full of promise has petered out into mediocrity. 

3 hours ago, Danny said:

A season which began so full of promise has petered out into mediocrity. 

Every goddam season - same shit, different regime.

It took a lot of effort to log in just to say I really don't care. I'll say one thing though...its a fucking good job the bubble saw sense and dropped the season ticket prices otherwise next year's crowds would be totally laughable. 

Have a feeling we will lose and that the players are not trying for MON - laughable team selections from yet another clown manager 

I didn't realise we were 8 points off the play offs now haha. What a disaster MON has turned out to be. 

1-1

Hard to really care too much - but at least mid take mediocrity is better then scrapping for survival at this stage. 

I'll go 1-1

After Tuesday night it just doesn't look like we have much of a plan, like I said after sheff wed game how do we actually go about winning games? Hope our wingers run through everyone and score that's all I can see. And hope we get a head on it from corners. We don't score many goals playing crossing/passing football.

Also think Graham and dack will enjoy their day out. Hope Steele stays in goal. Other than his positioning for the first on Tuesday which I still can't understand how that happened he didn't do much wrong and made some good stops

Edited by Ricknffc

2 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

After Tuesday night it just doesn't look like we have much of a plan, like I said after sheff wed game how do we actually go about winning games? Hope our wingers run through everyone and score that's all I can see. And hope we get a head on it from corners. We don't score many goals playing crossing/passing football.

Also think Graham and dack will enjoy their day out. Hope Steele stays in goal. Other than his positioning for the first on Tuesday which I still can't understand how that happened he didn't do much wrong and made some good stops

Why?  He's been fucking shit every time he's played.  Like Pantillimon at his absolute worse but every game.

7 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

Ha obviously you weren't impressed with him keeping us in the game on Tuesday in the first half.

He made a couple of decent stops, nothing Pants wouldn't have done.  To be fair to both goalkeepers, there's a lot of fuckwittery going on in front of them which doesn't make their job easy.  More on this...

Not feeling quite so hopeful after seeing this... our one decent midfielder is likely to slot in at left back, I'm assuming because O'Neill has forgotten that Milosovic and Benaloune was working pretty well apart from an off game against Stoke.  And because of that we've got to watch him experiment until he gets the sack.  

Appiah keeps his place despite getting blown over by the wind on multiple occasions the other day.  Hopefully he's toughened up a bit since then.

The team today - Forest: Pantilimon, Byram, Wague, Robinson, Colback, Yates, Pele, Cash, Lolley, Appiah, Grabban. Subs: Steele, Murphy, Carvalho, Osborn, Yacob, Benalouane, Ansarifard.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

25 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

He made a couple of decent stops, nothing Pants wouldn't have done.  To be fair to both goalkeepers, there's a lot of fuckwittery going on in front of them which doesn't make their job easy.  More on this...

Not feeling quite so hopeful after seeing this... our one decent midfielder is likely to slot in at left back, I'm assuming because O'Neill has forgotten that Milosovic and Benaloune was working pretty well apart from an off game against Stoke.  And because of that we've got to watch him experiment until he gets the sack.  

Appiah keeps his place despite getting blown over by the wind on multiple occasions the other day.  Hopefully he's toughened up a bit since then.

The team today - Forest: Pantilimon, Byram, Wague, Robinson, Colback, Yates, Pele, Cash, Lolley, Appiah, Grabban. Subs: Steele, Murphy, Carvalho, Osborn, Yacob, Benalouane, Ansarifard.

Sorry Chaz but pantillimon wouldn't have even sniffed at that effort low down to Steele's left on Tuesday night let alone dive for it ( which he is shocking at low down) and to have the strong hand behind it as well. From behind the goal it was a world class save

1 minute ago, Ricknffc said:

Sorry Chaz but pantillimon wouldn't have even sniffed at that effort low down to Steele's left on Tuesday night let alone dive for it ( which he is shocking at low down) and to have the strong hand behind it as well. From behind the goal it was a world class save

It would have hit Pants in the chest.