E R

Rotherham v Forest

8 minutes ago, nottmred said:

He did. Mardy cunt

It all started to go wrong on December 1st when that quitting prick Karanka came out with that strange post-match interview after beating Ipswich.

Karanka is history now. Does it matter one jot if he jumped, or was pushed. We,as a club, need to be looking to the future, and that future should not feature MON and his sidekick.

Seriously lads, we have 6 league games remaining. We'd be better served getting in a manager that can a) get his players on board with what he wants to do, and b) play attractive football. Let him have the final few games of the season, a close season and transfer window, and give us something to look forward to next season.

Even I could do a better job than MON.............but then again, I'd want to sack myself after 3 months.

Does the Bubble, and those he's employed, actually have any knowledge of English football? It would seem not with this appointment. 

Just seen the defending for Rotherham’s second. Absolutely dreadful. Just all stood there like statues. Shithouses. 

16 minutes ago, Danny said:

Just seen the defending for Rotherham’s second. Absolutely dreadful. Just all stood there like statues. Shithouses. 

The defending for the first goal was no picnic either.

15 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Anybody know what’s happened to Milosevic? Him and Benalouane looked to be forming a solid partnership. 

24 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Christ. Just seen it. Shambolic stuff. 

Simon Jordan on Talksport, when asked what he thought of Martin O`Neill`s appointment, quickly declared that he`s a busted flush. A remnant from the 20th century, out of touch with the modern game. Jordan once owned Palace and I`m sure he was puzzled by Marinakis picking a dinosaur like O`Neill.

We need an up and coming manager, someone whose best days in management are ahead of them. I don`t give a flying fig about O`Neill and Keane being ex-players. So was Psycho. Marinakis should drive the pair of them out of town before the football next season becomes unwatchable and the summer recruitment even worse.

It was total turd. Impossible to just blame the keeper as such a poor display by all, but fair play to Rotherham, they realised he would just resemble a statue stuck on his goal line.

With his attributes he should be coming for some of these balls floated into his 6 yard box at least! 

My mate left our tickets at home, unfortunately Rotherham sorted it out for us and let us in, the cruel buggers! 

11 hours ago, Danny said:

Anybody know what’s happened to Milosevic? Him and Benalouane looked to be forming a solid partnership. 

O'Neill felt that he was pushed straight into the side too early (due to our injury problems) and despite going on to form a good partnership with Benalouane, his last performance was a little below par and that he could do with a spell on the sidelines to take in how the game is played here. I shit you not.

He dropped Robinson for similar reasons (below par performance) yet continues to select Osborn & Watson.

His management style is dated and his treatment of players is wrong. His behaviour as ROI boss was shocking and if he's using any of those behaviours here, the players will not want to play for him.

If we have any ambition at all, he needs to be retired.

Edited by Caz

I like O'Neill - he comes across as very passionate and knowledgeable - however this doesn't come across on the pitch where it matters. I've always been for giving a manager time, but I can't see what he can do to take us forward. His style of play is setting us back years and we would be destroyed every week if we somehow fluked promotion (ha).   Even in the wins we haven't looked convincing. The hull score flattered us massively. 

Karanka quit due to family issues apparently? I would have liked him to stay. I felt he was taking us forward. 

Sad to say if O'Neill wasn't such a club legend, many more people would be clambering for him to be sacked already. 

I like looking at the comments section on the Post, you can gauge opinion - especially by the thumbs up and thumbs down.  Usually it's all positive and any negative comments get shouted down.

Looking at this bastard I'd say there is little support for O'Neill here.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/time-nottingham-forest-back-up-2729098?fbclid=IwAR35ZukxPEL-JPotP4zKMLFDv2JxAWYbJTV6NGy-api4f5GPcj52GUJ4Iq8#ICID=Android_NottinghamPostNewApp_AppShare

I'd be surprised if he's still here next season.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

I've only just managed to bring myself to watch the highlights from Saturday. Laughable defending. With height and stuff you can only do so much, you are as tall as you are, but positioning and leaving men free to head the ball. There must have been 4 Rotherham players without a single forest shirt within 3 yards of them for that second goal and 4 on the line and it still goes in. Is it me or does grabban act like he has all the time in the world when he is baring down on goal? What a horrible ridiculous attempt of a first shot, then very good composure to do a roll over and just tap the ball in the net. I know we bemoan the decisions that have gone against us and it seems like it has been a fuck up off decisions everywhere in English football this year but yes forest have been well and truly shafted but to be honest we don't deserve a play off place. If you can't win 2 games back to back and can't out teams like Rotherham to the sword then u don't deserve anything.

Don't know what to expect when tip up to Hillsborough tomorrow. Fingers crossed there is some kind of reaction

I keep reading on twitter how good our squad is and how it’s one of the best in the league but I really don’t see it. Lolley and Grabban would start for most teams but apart from Colback and maybe Carvalho (I don’t rate him but others seem to) we have nothing but Championship mediocrity in the squad. 

56 minutes ago, bestwood_red! said:

I keep reading on twitter how good our squad is and how it’s one of the best in the league but I really don’t see it. Lolley and Grabban would start for most teams but apart from Colback and maybe Carvalho (I don’t rate him but others seem to) we have nothing but Championship mediocrity in the squad. 

But this squad was 2nd after beating Ipswich in December, Bestie.

We do have some shite though mate, granted. With all the players that come into this club, you'd think we'd have a cracking squad. Too many shite signings, not enough quality. I'd rather sign one quality player than 4 stiffs. Pity our club don't think like that. About time this DOF got his finger out his arse.

Also, you'd have to say that some of our players have downed tools, and aren't performing for the manager. If I was a pro footballer, there's no way I'd play for a dinosaur like MON. No way I'd go and make myself look a cunt in front of 30k fans.

We've got plenty of shite in the squad, which team at our level hasn't?  But we've got some quality too, the likes of Robinson, Guedioura, Yacob, Carvalho and Milosevic are plenty good enough but aren't getting a look in and more often than not their replacements are the shite in the squad.  

What we're going through now was like the first ten games of the season where Karanka hadn't figured his best team out but even then he fleetingly got it right.  O'Neill seems to have a vendetta against anyone who's got a bit of something about them.  

1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

We've got plenty of shite in the squad, which team at our level hasn't?  But we've got some quality too, the likes of Robinson, Guedioura, Yacob, Carvalho and Milosevic are plenty good enough but aren't getting a look in and more often than not their replacements are the shite in the squad.  

What we're going through now was like the first ten games of the season where Karanka hadn't figured his best team out but even then he fleetingly got it right.  O'Neill seems to have a vendetta against anyone who's got a bit of something about them.  

Fans now comparing MON to Megson. I don't think they are too far off the mark.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dane B said:

Fans now comparing MON to Megson. I don't think they are too far off the mark.

Watching his teams and seeing how they're set up is very close to Meggo although to be fair to Meggo he was dealt a shit hand by following on from Kinnear and having the likes of Danny Sonner and Gary 'three lungs' Hoult in midfield.  There's no excuse to rock up like that with the players we have.

17 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

This squad is easily good enough to finish in the top 6. The problem is, the bench is often stronger than the starting 11.

I think the owner would be insane to back MON with a summer transfer budget. I dread to think the players he would bring in. 

He needs to go asap 

9 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Watching his teams and seeing how they're set up is very close to Meggo although to be fair to Meggo he was dealt a shit hand by following on from Kinnear and having the likes of Danny Sonner and Gary 'three lungs' Hoult in midfield.  There's no excuse to rock up like that with the players we have.

Are we now saying he's worse than Mad Meggo? 😮😮   I always thought that would be impossible to achieve.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, Charlie Cheswick said:

I don't think Megson can use that as an excuse - he's the one who signed him B)