Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Swansea

17 minutes ago, colin said:

Gupi , it was in response to them taking the lead that MON decided to make those substitutions , hence it was the catalyst ...

Yep true, just can't understand why he's happy to turn to these players when we're in desperate need of a goal, but from the start of the game he's happy to start 3 defensive minded midfielders with 0 creativity. 

3 hours ago, GupiRed2 said:

Yep true, just can't understand why he's happy to turn to these players when we're in desperate need of a goal, but from the start of the game he's happy to start 3 defensive minded midfielders with 0 creativity. 

It's indeed a mystery the answer only known to himself and Keano ..

If refereeing decisions evened out (as the adage goes), we’d be cemented in the playoffs.

Still a very good chance of getting there and even an 8th place would equal our best finish since 2012/13 season!

Happy to cheer the team on for the chance of a playoff spot or see how MON & Marinakis do in the closed season transfer market for a push next season.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, i.k.s said:

No, first time since the late 80s I haven't done a home game in a season & I can't see that changing at this stage.  I'll wait til we reach the play of final before I watch them again this season. :axehead:

For the first time ever in 20 years of going to the game I’ve recently stopped being bothered about the game.. in the Hull match I stayed in the pub and didn’t bother going down st all, on Saturday I stayed in the bar for the first half went out for the second half as the bar had closed.. 

I dread by some miracle we made the play offs, can you imagine two games against say Sheffield United we’d be embarrassed on current form 

32 minutes ago, Ian said:

For the first time ever in 20 years of going to the game I’ve recently stopped being bothered about the game.. in the Hull match I stayed in the pub and didn’t bother going down st all, on Saturday I stayed in the bar for the first half went out for the second half as the bar had closed.. 

I dread by some miracle we made the play offs, can you imagine two games against say Sheffield United we’d be embarrassed on current form 

Current form for our last 6 games is won 3, drawn 1, lost 2. Thats ahead of West Brom, Derby, Bristol City and Mboro.