Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Swansea

19 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Don't think Osborn has put a foot wrong to be honest.  

Whole team is shit, the ref is a twat.  Normal game so far under O'Neill.  

Couldn't beat the first man with a cross.

Ran the ball out of play when it was easier to pass.

Caught out of position at least three times, allowing Swansea to run in behind.

Apart from that, he was sound 😒

Overall, another shit 45 minutes of football with only one team passing the ball. We've been so poor and very hard to watch since O'Neill came it.

Edited by Caz

Watched first 40 minutes..........woeful.

Both our full backs are useless, although, in his defence, Osborn isn't a full back.

Very little creativity going forward.

If this is what we get under MON, then you can keep him. It ain't for me I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Dane B said:

Watched first 40 minutes..........woeful.

Both our full backs are useless, although, in his defence, Osborn isn't a full back.

Very little creativity going forward.

If this is what we get under MON, then you can keep him. It ain't for me I'm afraid.

We're an awful team to watch and completely ineffectual because we've always got everyone behind the ball.  Hoofs, crossfield punts into the box, no creativity at all.  I don't usually agree with your impatience with managers but our football under O'Neill reminds me of the worst of the 80's.  

I worry that we'll end up with a load of massive lumps playing for us next season cause those are the types you need to get this kind of football to work.  Also, you want a bit of continuity between managers, not having one with a completely different style to everyone else so whoever comes in next will struggle.  

6 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

We're an awful team to watch and completely ineffectual because we've always got everyone behind the ball.  Hoofs, crossfield punts into the box, no creativity at all.  I don't usually agree with your impatience with managers but our football under O'Neill reminds me of the worst of the 80's.  

I worry that we'll end up with a load of massive lumps playing for us next season cause those are the types you need to get this kind of football to work.  Also, you want a bit of continuity between managers, not having one with a completely different style to everyone else so whoever comes in next will struggle.  

I just hope that EM has seen enough to not go into next season with MON. If we are to replace him, which we definately will at some point in the next 9 months, we may as well do it sooner rather than later. Give the new man a close season and a window to get set for next season.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Pele coming on to change the game...

pele,well heres a trade description offence straight away...

• Haha 3

Just now, mrcunny said:

pele,well heres a trade description offence straight away...

I always think that when you're struggling to create anything throwing an extra third rate defensive midfielder on is always the way to go for the win.

1 minute ago, Ricknffc said:

Has darikwa ever had an assist? He is full king wank at picking someone out

There was only one obvious thing to do there and he still didn't manage to do it.

Sorry yea I mean on. Take our only forward off that works on the same wave length as him, considering it basically a must win game what have we actually done..