4 hours ago, Danny said:

If it wasn’t already, this season is over now. I expect O’Neill to get the elbow in the summer. 

Hopefully 

Wow that was poor.. as poor as I’ve seen us this season.. 

not long back and nothing to say other than I’ll say again Yates is shit... whoever came up with singing the Brian Rice song with his name in is a cunt 

• Haha 1

Just looked at our disallowed goal again and it just gets worse and worse. It's incredible he really is a couple of yards onside. Is there actually any punishment that officials get for shit like like that? It's an absolute ludicrous decision. I'm not glossing over the fact that we were shit, we didn't deserve to win the game but points are all that matter at this stage. We may still have come away with a draw but going 2-1 up might have changed things, can't help think we have been done yet again, it's incredible!

It was an absolute arse of a decision and yet another one to go against us. If it’s true that these things even themselves out over the course of a season then we can look forward to some absolute gifts from referees in our remaining 8 games. 

On 3/16/2019 at 7:26 PM, Dane B said:

I don't understand some on here blaming the players Chaz. This is basically the same players that had us 3rd in the league in early December.

As you know, I wasn't Karanka's biggest fan, but fuck me, before his meltdown after Ipswich, he had us light years ahead of anything MON can do. In hindsight, I guess the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' springs to mind.

The squad have proved they are capable, but Mon is so out of touch with the modern game. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have us training with lace up footballs.

And what exactly does Keane do? What a fucking waste of money.

Come on Mr Marinakis, do the right thing. You know you want to.

We need stability and sacking Martin O' Neill after 11 games is not stability.