Awful decision by the linesman. Screwed over by poor officiating yet again. Outside the Premiership, the officiating is very poor.

I don't know what the deal is with O'Neill.  He plays one attacking player for an hour, who's been completely shit by the way, and then changes to play loads of attacking players but takes all bar one midfielder off so we can't get the ball to the attacking players.  It's twice he's done that twice in a row now. 

A bit like against Villa when every player was shit, I can't really blame them again.  Fucking useless.

This was another absolutely brutal watch. We are such a poor side ☹

Darikwa was the only one that put in an effort. The rest can hold their heads in shame. Too many players that simply aren't good enough. 

We were awful. We are awful.

Mediocre at best

Everyone in a red shirt looked on a completely different wave length to each other

No quality whatsoever

North end again with a late winner, villa win, Sheffield wed win. We just aren't very good are we boys. Who actually on that pitch was a match winner today? Lolley? That's it. A shit goal scored and hardly anything else apart from a cash shot saved and Murphy saved on rebound.

I remember watching the home game against Ipswich.  We were organised, passed the ball around brilliantly and didn't have to go near top gear to sweep them aside.

Compare that to the shambles that we've become and it's obvious we've gone a long way backwards in not much time.

If it wasn’t already, this season is over now. I expect O’Neill to get the elbow in the summer. 

Surely as everyone around us are pretty poor too means we are still in with a shout. Neither optimistic or pessimistic here just looking at the league situation.

saying that at least we can’t get relegated and potentially finish higher than last year!

23 minutes ago, Danny said:

If it wasn’t already, this season is over now. I expect O’Neill to get the elbow in the summer. 

Fucking tomorrow with a bit of luck Danny. 

Terrible manager, so out of touch with the modern game. 

The football under O'Neill has been pretty turgid so far.  Might help if he started picking balanced teams instead of picking 1 attacking player including Murphy who is technically a defensive forward, then having four attacking players on the pitch but no midfield to pass to them. 

If he started games with say two proper midfielders and three attacking midfielders we might have a chance of not looking quite so shit. 

We were shit again today and you look on the pitch and think which of these players are going to get in and around the box playing through balls/ one twos/ triangles to get people in on goal. No on really. I know we were shite but again we have had a lead taken away from us by a bizarre decision again.

This is the worst season I can remember for being stiffed by officials. I know the had a goal disallowed as well because the ref wasn't ready for the free kick but simple if the ref said wait for my whistle then he is going to pull it back but saying Murphy was offsides was just shocking! We aren't good enough for the top 6 and since we lost grabban we haven't looked like going on any kind of run.

2 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

I remember watching the home game against Ipswich.  We were organised, passed the ball around brilliantly and didn't have to go near top gear to sweep them aside.

Compare that to the shambles that we've become and it's obvious we've gone a long way backwards in not much time.

I don't understand some on here blaming the players Chaz. This is basically the same players that had us 3rd in the league in early December.

As you know, I wasn't Karanka's biggest fan, but fuck me, before his meltdown after Ipswich, he had us light years ahead of anything MON can do. In hindsight, I guess the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' springs to mind.

The squad have proved they are capable, but Mon is so out of touch with the modern game. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have us training with lace up footballs.

And what exactly does Keane do? What a fucking waste of money.

Come on Mr Marinakis, do the right thing. You know you want to.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dane B said:

I don't understand some on here blaming the players Chaz. This is basically the same players that had us 3rd in the league in early December.

As you know, I wasn't Karanka's biggest fan, but fuck me, before his meltdown after Ipswich, he had us light years ahead of anything MON can do. In hindsight, I guess the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' springs to mind.

The squad have proved they are capable, but Mon is so out of touch with the modern game. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have us training with lace up footballs.

And what exactly does Keane do? What a fucking waste of money.

Come on Mr Marinakis, do the right thing. You know you want to.

As you know, I was a big fan of not getting on Karanka's back, not because his football was amazing or anything but he had us going in the right direction and also because pretty much every time we sack a manager we don't get a better one in to replace them.  He had some bastard luck when his entire defence got injured but he'd have had things right again. 

People said he was too defensive but he had at least three more attacking players on his team sheet than we have now and you generally didn't look at his team sheet and wonder why two or three players weren't on it every game.

I'm not sure what good can come from starting 9 defensive players in every game, except bizarrely we decided to go with an attacking team against Villa who we should have been trying to grind a result out against. 

Either way, I'm not hopeful it's going to turn out well, hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

As you know, I was a big fan of not getting on Karanka's back, not because his football was amazing or anything but he had us going in the right direction and also because pretty much every time we sack a manager we don't get a better one in to replace them.  He had some bastard luck when his entire defence got injured but he'd have had things right again. 

People said he was too defensive but he had at least three more attacking players on his team sheet than we have now.

I'm not sure what good can start with playing 9 defensive players in every game, except bizarrely we decided to go with an attacking team against Villa who we should have been trying to grind a result out against. 

Either way, I'm not hopeful it's going to turn out well, hope I'm wrong.

For me, the worst thing that can happen is that we give these two a transfer window. I dread to think what they'll bring in. I reckon a full season, and those two could set us back 3 years.

Just now, Dane B said:

For me, the worst thing that can happen is that we give these two a transfer window. I dread to think what they'll bring in. I reckon a full season, and those two could set us back 3 years.

I worry it could be Joe Kinnearesque.  A massive striker to hoof the ball up to is a certainty.

GOT BACK AT 7.45  Man that was poor...first half we matched them shit for shit second half they could of scored 3..I cant recall any forest player who looked good..Also what a tip outside the ground and area...