David

2019/2020 Season tickets

Capped at 20,000 for next season. Priority for renewals starts on March 15th. Up until 19th of April, apparently. Sensible move I guess so people can't be disappointed when the Peter Taylor stand work means a reduced capacity. 

£345 I think for mine in the Trent End. Official site has all the details. 

Mine’s £345 in Bridgford Lower. Plan to renew when the priority window opens. Aren’t there more than 20,000 season tickets this season? If so, I’m assuming it’ll be on a first come, first serve basis. 

52 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mine’s £345 in Bridgford Lower. Plan to renew when the priority window opens. Aren’t there more than 20,000 season tickets this season? If so, I’m assuming it’ll be on a first come, first serve basis. 

I am not sure how they will do this. Not sure what renewal rate was last season. 

We currently have in excess of 21,500 season card holders yet it is unrealistic for us to expect a 100% renewal rate for the coming season. However, we do expect that a higher-than-average number of supporters will choose to renew and cheer the team back into the Premier League next season

Just renewed mine. Slight drop in price from last time round. I’ll be interested to see if we reach the 20,000 limit set by the club. I think a lot will depend on how we finish the season. 

maths isn't my strong point but it seems to me that works out at £15 a game which isn't bad.

Disappointed we’ve jumped on this silly bandwagon of renewing season tickets in March.. 

Asking people to stump up another £400 along with the normal cost of going to this season games, tickets food travel etc just don’t really see why we need to do it. Nothing wrong with doing this at the end of the season.. 

I know we're only three points off the playoffs and I know the season tickets are good value for money but all my pre-season optimism was drained from me when we repeated the mistakes of the past yet again and parted ways with Karanka in January. The thought of coughing up £445 just to be led down the garden path again doesn't remotely appeal.

When we finally manage to keep a manager longer than six months and give him a chance to embed his style of play into the club I might start feeling season ticket fever again.

1 hour ago, H-Block said:

I know we're only three points off the playoffs and I know the season tickets are good value for money but all my pre-season optimism was drained from me when we repeated the mistakes of the past yet again and parted ways with Karanka in January. The thought of coughing up £445 just to be led down the garden path again doesn't remotely appeal.

When we finally manage to keep a manager longer than six months and give him a chance to embed his style of play into the club I might start feeling season ticket fever again.

I renewed.  I love the burgers.

10 hours ago, H-Block said:

If you're the type to park up, get in & watch the game I could understand that, but for me it's the social scene.

5 hours ago, i.k.s said:

If you're the type to park up, get in & watch the game I could understand that, but for me it's the social scene.

Same here. This season has been better but for the past decade or so the football has been largely inconsequential. Having a ticket just gives me an excuse to head to Nottingham on a regular basis and catch up with family and friends. 

I have to commend the loyalty of the support. Whilst at the same time questioning their collective mental state. 

• Haha 3

On 3/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, Danny said:

Same here. This season has been better but for the past decade or so the football has been largely inconsequential. Having a ticket just gives me an excuse to head to Nottingham on a regular basis and catch up with family and friends. 

Have to agree, the only thing that stops me buying one is my lad not being able to go to most games.  If he could do it I'd buy a season ticket tomorrow.