E R

Forest v Villa

Carvalho no running into grealish trying to act like he's been hit in face, will Keane have a word with our fucking foreign contingent and tell them to play fucking football!?

Well Andre green is tearing Osborn a new one at left back as was expected. We look so open I'm wincing everytime villa run at us in the final third.

I must say I am not a fan of Mike Dean (I would like to say what I really think but you would think bad of me) and clearly nor are the fans 

We started to come into it a bit towards the end of the half. Their defence looks shaky and I reckon we can get something. 

Some things, we need to close them down higher up the pitch, they'll keep murdering us if they're allowed to keep pinging balls up the wings.  Pele looks like he's playing with heavy weights strapped to his ankles.  Sort those things out and we should do better.

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

Some things, we need to close them down higher up the pitch, they'll keep murdering us if they're allowed to keep pinging balls up the wings.  Pele looks like he's playing with heavy weights strapped to his ankles.  Sort those things out and we should do better.

We need to stop the theatrics too. Someone needs to have a little word with Yates too. He needs to level his head a bit. Fine for the Derby game but he looks like he’s trying a bit too hard and flapping about in this one.

1 minute ago, leather said:

We need to stop the theatrics too. Someone needs to have a little word with Yates too. He needs to level his head a bit. Fine for the Derby game but he looks like he’s trying a bit too hard and flapping about in this one.

Yep, the dive in the area was pretty embarassing and Yates seems to roll about every time someone goes near him.  We need to stop fucking about with this nonsense and get on our game.

We need to make a bit of room for Lolley to do his thing. Could do with a bit of Irish power and passion up there and I think O'Neill could get Murphy right up for this one to throw his weight around with their 2 centre halves