Sign in to follow this  
timgsmith

Questionnaire

Hello, my name is Tim and I am in my final year at Leeds Beckett University studying Sports Business Management. I have received permission from the admin team to post here and am very grateful for the opportunity to do so.

As part of my final year dissertation I am conducting research which aims to explore the effects that gambling advertisements has on sports fans. This will be with particular focus to fans of the EFL championship, where not only is the league itself sponsored by a betting company, 17 of its 24 clubs are also.

If you are over the age of 18 you are being invited to take part in this study by answering the questionnaire linked below. An extensive knowledge of betting is not required and anyone is welcome to participate. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

https://goo.gl/forms/iqbxqu5TXYzx9ePj2

18 hours ago, timgsmith said:

I have received permission from the admin team to post here and am very grateful for the opportunity to do so.

What a sickening creep.

• Haha 1