E R

Forest v Derby

33 minutes ago, E R said:

That Keogh is one bad losing ugly ginger bearded cunt - shame Roy never got involved 

He would have fucking shit himself the cunt if Roy was within 10 foot of him.

Awful game but delighted we got the points. You fucking reds!

1 minute ago, nottmred said:

He would have fucking shit himself the cunt if Roy was within 10 foot of him.

Awful game but delighted we got the points. You fucking reds!

I thought it was a great game. Considering there were hardly any shots but I thought it was very entertaining, maybe just cos it was against Derby?

4 minutes ago, Danish Red said:

Will we see Carvalho again this season?

Who gives a fuck if we keep picking up points. O'Neill is quickly showing that he is not a football dinosaur and that actually he is very clever in how he organises the team for each game. It looks like lampard just sent his team out to play as they have done all season and see what happens. However since O'Neill has come in it looks like he has got us playing a particular way for each game and to good effect. If we picked up those wins against wba and Preston it would have been a very respectable start for o'neill

Edited by Ricknffc

Loved that we scored in the first minute. It meant the cunts couldn’t enjoy any of the match. Tactically we were perfect; we let them play in front of us knowing they didn’t have the ability to hurt us. 

The centre halves were great, Yates impressed again and Watson, Lolley, Cash, Colback, Osborn and Murphy ran themselves into the ground. 

We’ve given ourselves a sniff of the top 6 with tonight’s result but regardless O’Neill has done great since coming in. 

Edited by Danny

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Loved that we scored in the first minute. It meant the cunts couldn’t enjoy any of the match. Tactically we were perfect; we let them play in front of us knowing they didn’t have the ability to hurt us. 

The centre halves were great, Yates impressed again and Watson, Lolley, Cash, Colback and Murphy ran themselves into the ground. 

We’ve given ourselves a sniff of the top 6 with tonight’s result but regardless O’Neill has done great since coming in. 

Fully agree Danny. I really am starting to believe in O'Neill and keane ( I was never against them anyway) and I know it's still early days and there will be a few bumps in the road but I'm starting to think they can do something here with this set of players and maybe 1 or 2 quality additions in the summer. If we miss out on the play offs or fail in the play offs I don't think it's the be all and end all I think we could be very strong next season

Back to back wins, 2 clean sheets and against the top 8 teams are record of only 2 loses in 12 games is best in the league, win at stoke and it's game on.

If we can get a run going I think we have enough character to see some consistent performances. And have a real chance of putting pressure on top 6

Great result..well done Forest.. thought Osborn and Murphy were particularly good.. 

Must have been one of best atmospheres in recent memory.. the injury time singing fucking hate Derby was a highlight.. if only this could be the norm it would be a fortress.. 

Now this will be unpopular but I don’t get all this love for Yates he’s alright, works hands etc but that’s it.. I swear if we had signed him from Birmingham etc he wouldn’t have this status amongst the fans.. 

Still think we are missing some genuine quality that is needed to reach the playoffs particularly if Grabban is out for a bit.. Murphy played great tonight though. We are solid though and won’t concede many. 

4 hours ago, Ian said:

Great result..well done Forest.. thought Osborn and Murphy were particularly good.. 

Must have been one of best atmospheres in recent memory.. the injury time singing fucking hate Derby was a highlight.. if only this could be the norm it would be a fortress.. 

Now this will be unpopular but I don’t get all this love for Yates he’s alright, works hands etc but that’s it.. I swear if we had signed him from Birmingham etc he wouldn’t have this status amongst the fans.. 

Still think we are missing some genuine quality that is needed to reach the playoffs particularly if Grabban is out for a bit.. Murphy played great tonight though. We are solid though and won’t concede many. 

He's only played 4 games in the championship and has had a great start for a young lad. He won't be anywhere near the finished article until he gets beyond 100 appearances. The potential is there to see. 

6 hours ago, A new man said:

He's only played 4 games in the championship and has had a great start for a young lad. He won't be anywhere near the finished article until he gets beyond 100 appearances. The potential is there to see. 

This

One stinking hangover but worth it. 

Mon is wining me over, he knows how to set a side out and is proving it with the determination and fight the players are showing. 

Young Yates is a proper old skool box to box player. Love him already. 

Atmosphere was off the scale at times. Proper feel good factor back at forest 

Wankie Lampard proper schooled by MoN last night.  He didn't have a clue how to change things up and compete.

Apart from very few moments, we battered them last night and they didn't have a clue what to do about it.

21 hours ago, Ricknffc said:

O'Neill is quickly showing that he is not a football dinosaur 

Dunno about that mate. The way we played against Derby was as far removed from the modern game tactics as you can get. In fact, I'd add that we won 2 European Cups playing exactly like that 40 years ago........and before you all start, this isn't a criticism of MON. I'd much rather watch us play that more exciting "hit on the fast break" football than watch most games where it's possession football, pass along the back four, pass to a midfielder, back to the back four etc. It's like watching a game of chess. Last night had me on the edge of my seat when we went forward. I really enjoyed it. Maybe the occasion made it better than it actually was, but any victory over the Sheep has to be applauded.......no matter how we play.

Best part of the night was when the camera honed in on Fat Frank. He looked totally lost, clueless even. He knew he had to push more players forward to get the equaliser, but he knew if he did, we'd punish them on the break. Poor fucker didn't know what to do for the best. And that cunt Keogh showed what a big man he is by starting on the youngest player in our team at the end.

One thing I did notice was that apart from the two new defenders, who kinda pick themselves anyway, every other outfield player was British. It would appear that it takes a certain type of player to play the way MON wants his team to, hence no room in the team for players like Carvalho, Yacob, etc who are more attuned to playing the slow build up, possession football type of game. 

Yeah I love the fact Keogh looked at our team and went for the youngest lad. We wouldn’t dare start on CB pairing, Murphy, little terriers like Colback and Osborn. No he had to go for the youngest, most inexperienced, skinniest player on our team. Even a nearly 50 year old Keane would make fucking mincemeat of him. 

Birmingham 2-0 up at Bristol. I guess that's good pegging Bristol back does put Birmingham above us on goal difference though and bring them straight back into contention. Bristol away at north end on Saturday. What are we wanting there? Another Bristol defeat?

8 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

Birmingham 2-0 up at Bristol. I guess that's good pegging Bristol back does put Birmingham above us on goal difference though and bring them straight back into contention. Bristol away at north end on Saturday. What are we wanting there? Another Bristol defeat?

Yep, everyone above us to keep dropping points and us to keep winning.

It isn't undoable to make up six points at this stage, if they all win their game in hand.

Bristol have a shocking run in the next few weeks, they could well drop a few points. 

Hopefully Birmingham will have their points deduction finalised before too long... 

Still in with a chance of the playoffs but we need to take our chances

2 hours ago, Dane B said:

One thing I did notice was that apart from the two new defenders, who kinda pick themselves anyway, every other outfield player was British. It would appear that it takes a certain type of player to play the way MON wants his team to, hence no room in the team for players like Carvalho, Yacob, etc who are more attuned to playing the slow build up, possession football type of game. 

Yeah it was a good old fashioned solid team selection suited perfectly for a Derby game. He seems to be against the idea of playing anyone foreign though unless they're an animal like Benoloane. 

Not sure how much that would impress EM though seeing as he forked out £13m on Carvalho and £6m on Grabban who has sometimes found himself sub behind Murphy. 

I just hope he brings a bit more flair in though over the next few weeks as playing that way against Derby is all well and good but in the bread and butter games it would soon grate. 

There's absolutely no need to try and grind out games either IMO. We have a pretty mean looking defence now so I don't feel like we need all the hard-working solid lads in the middle all the time. Even Osborn out wide is pretty negative so it would be nice to see us go at teams with at least 4 attack minded players on the pitch in the next few games. Particularly at home. 

Edited by Savo

17 hours ago, Daz said:

Bristol have a shocking run in the next few weeks, they could well drop a few points. 

Hopefully Birmingham will have their points deduction finalised before too long... 

Still in with a chance of the playoffs but we need to take our chances

Read this week that Brum are likely to get a 12 point deduction for ignoring the EFL directive regarding FFP .. Therefore think they can be discounted from finishing above us .

i still think the pray offs are out of our reach but 3 points at Stoke might well change my opinion .. This is the time of season when one club usually makes a late charge up the table .,

Could it be us ????

3 hours ago, colin said:

Read this week that Brum are likely to get a 12 point deduction for ignoring the EFL directive regarding FFP .. Therefore think they can be discounted from finishing above us .

i still think the pray offs are out of our reach but 3 points at Stoke might well change my opinion .. This is the time of season when one club usually makes a late charge up the table .,

Could it be us ????

I'd like to think it could be us Col, but I think MON is still some way off turning us into a top 6 team. You never know though mate.......stranger things have happened.