E R

Forest v Derby

30 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

Stop fucking moaning.  We ain't even kicked off yet! We'll be alright.  

Speak at full time...

Brexit O'Neill was always going to choose as many British lads as he could. If Carvalho can't get a game against Preston he ain't playing against the Sheep

I've got a horrible feeling this might get a bit too much for Yates. He's not malicious at all but I can see a red card coming his way just for wanting to do well.

Benny Osborn is up and down that flank like a Duracell bunny. Those stints he has had at left back had made him good at defending from the winger position

Well on another day lads it could be/should be 3-1 to us at half time. But we need those "other days" to be today or we will get punished. I think we have been very solid defensively in the past 3 games but it takes a lot of energy the system they MON is playing. I'm afraid that we will drop off in the last 15 mins. We need another goal. In the first 10 mins of econd half would be perfect

Very solid, was concerned when I saw the line up but its marshalled the game very well. Derby have been quite poor and are being bullied around. 

Would like to see a bit more from Osborn. It seems like most of our attacking is down the right

One thing which I really like since O'Neill has come in is the amount of passes we are intercepting and little niggly challenge he's we are getting in to win the ball back and put teams off their stride. Just needs to come back out in the 2nd half with the same intensity and hopefully grab a goal at the Trent end