E R

Forest v Derby

1 hour ago, colin said:

Make that 6 points Danny , Leeds , Preston and West Brom ... 

Norwich too if you account for the ref playing infinite we'll carry on until Norwich score injury time and I guess a late offside equalizer for Millwall.

None of this would be an issue if our luck equalled out over the season. 

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

I believe that the old addage  " your luck evens out over the course of a season " is a fallacy Chas .. It certainly hasn't for us so far and would take a remarkable turn of events for it to do so !!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, colin said:

I believe that the old addage  " your luck evens out over the course of a season " is a fallacy Chas .. It certainly hasn't for us so far and would take a remarkable turn of events for it to do so !!

Imagine if it did.. top 2..??

Havent won in six against the sheep. Let's put that right tonight. I'll say 2-1

Usually I'm very cautious about this fixture however I've woken up with a feeling that we are going to do these over tonight. I also have the feeling Joe Lolley is going to tear Ashley Cole to shreds. I'm thinking 3-1 or 4-1 to the reds

Knowing our luck we will have at least one goal disallowed, they will score a hand-goal and be awarded a shit penalty. 

Lose 0-2, season as dead as Figos leg.

After seeing the line up I can’t see us winning. 

3 DMs at home and no creativity in the middle. 

Slow boring and typical 

Wow.. 

Least I’ve had a load of ale to watch this load of shite.. Murphy on his own up front at home to these.. come on for fucks sake 

I think Murphy is a good fit for this game in that he'll be up for a scrap.  Trouble is with the attacking three behind him, we need Osborn to play like he did against Leeds, otherwise it's all on Lolley again.

18 minutes ago, darcy said:

After seeing the line up I can’t see us winning. 

3 DMs at home and no creativity in the middle. 

Slow boring and typical 

Stop fucking moaning.  We ain't even kicked off yet! We'll be alright.  

Proper gutting grabben is out. 

Fuck knows what he sees in Watson but he's surprised us before with the weaker line up. 

I have faith in O'Neill and can see the fruits of his labours so far very slowly starting to work for us so I'm not going to start getting on about his team selection. Him and keane have enough know how to put a team out their with the best possible chance of winning tonight. No doubt we had people watching derby in midweek. I'm not so sure the 3-1/4-1 scoreline I predicted earlier will now come in but I'm hoping for a solid professional win

Bloke is a cunt - we will lose with Watson and Murphy

terrible team selection 

To be fair Murphy is the natural replacement, still don't think bonatini is 90mins match fit and I think as a lone striker Murphy would be a better choice than bonatini. Watson hmm like others I don't quite understand why he's in there, would much rather have Guediora if he wants a central midfielder or I'm sure this Pele must be better than Watson..