E R

Forest v Derby

This could be the turning point for MON if he can beat these and get the fans behind him. 

I think 2-1 to the Reds 👍

cant see a win. battling type of 0-0 display which would see an end to our play off hopes. 

Hope we win as we need to start pegging back from 7 up as there's a gap opening up. 

Season is in serious danger of petering out - at the minute, we look like a bang average, mid-table side. I'd love to see us smash them, but would honestly be happy leaving the ground on Monday with a draw.

you can bet your life that he starts Watson or something to really fuck everyone off!

They lost at home to Millwall tonight so they’re not any great shakes. I reckon we’ll do them 2-0.

We could do with Norwich doing us a favour against Bristol this weekend. That’d give us a fighting chance of clawing back into 6th, providing we do the business against Derby. 

We need to string four or five wins together on the bounce to put ourselves back in contention although we would have won three on the bounce already without shit decisions going against us.  I think we're capable of it, all season apart from a dodgy December we've looked like we should start winning a few in a row.  Why not now?

I watched Man U v Chelsea yesterday and thought if we go up we'll get absolutely hammered every week though so although the play offs would be nice, I'm not sure going up right now would be great.  Unless we get another new team in August.  Although we will probably get a new team in August whether we go up or not.

• Upvote 2

I can only see a win for us here, feeling confident at the moment for some reason. 

As long as someone goes through Keogh I am happy

2-1 Forest

Is it a coincidence how we’ve looked a lot more solid since Keane came in ? 

Edited by Ian

24 minutes ago, Ian said:

2-1 Forest

Is it a coincidence how we’ve looked a lot more solid since Keane came in ? 

Possibly, he came in at the same time as we got two beasts in at centre half.

18 hours ago, darcy said:

I can only see a win for us here, feeling confident at the moment for some reason. 

As long as someone goes through Keogh I am happy

That’s what I enjoyed about the last game. Keogh tried to play the hard man with Heff and Heff just laughed him off.

Bristol lost at Norwich and still have the rest of the top 6 to play. We’ve a real chance Monday to put a bit of pressure on them providing we win. 

I think we're clutching at straws hoping for a top 6 finish.

Boro in 5th are 10 pts clear of us, that leaves us with 6th spot to aim at. We're 6 pts behind City, and 4 pts behind Derby, and both have a game in hand over us.

Being as we are still a one win in three under the new manager, I'd suggest that we will still be playing Championship football next season.

Forget the top 6 lads. We can't even string two wins together. It ain't happening.

Don't think I've ever cared less about a Derby game. I'll probably get the nerves tomorrow but I'd actually forgotten about the game until I looked yesterday and realised we weren't playing. 

2 hours ago, Dane B said:

I think we're clutching at straws hoping for a top 6 finish.

Boro in 5th are 10 pts clear of us, that leaves us with 6th spot to aim at. We're 6 pts behind City, and 4 pts behind Derby, and both have a game in hand over us.

Being as we are still a one win in three under the new manager, I'd suggest that we will still be playing Championship football next season.

Forget the top 6 lads. We can't even string two wins together. It ain't happening.

We’re outsiders for sure but a win tomorrow gives us a sniff. As I mentioned, Bristol have a tough run in so could easily drop points. That’s not to say we’re guaranteed to catch them if they do but it’s largely through abject refereeing that we’re not 4 points better off after recent matches. Let’s see what happens but it ain’t over til it’s over. 

5 hours ago, Danny said:

We’re outsiders for sure but a win tomorrow gives us a sniff. As I mentioned, Bristol have a tough run in so could easily drop points. That’s not to say we’re guaranteed to catch them if they do but it’s largely through abject refereeing that we’re not 4 points better off after recent matches. Let’s see what happens but it ain’t over til it’s over. 

Make that 6 points Danny , Leeds , Preston and West Brom ...