Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smith

Birmingham v Forest

I din't ever want to see Osborn in a Forest shirt again, one of the worst players I've ever seen, completely overrated 

Why wouldn't you start Carvalho?

Why would you start Murphy?

Oh great, we've just had our centre half sent off as well. Brilliant

Red card for Benalouane 

Penalty

2-0

Edited by Daz

we are fooking rubbish doesnt matter who the manager is its the same old shit players..

When did we last win 3 games back to back. Billy Davies part 1? We are fucking shite. We never turn up and the only way we win games is by the other team being shitter than us

• Upvote 1

If he starts our best team that game would have been different. Robinson looks terrible as does Pantilimon - what happened about a new keeper

MON to blame 100% today 

We make shite teams look good. Thanks for the live stream. I’m glad I watched that as I am not going to bother wasting any more Saturday afternoons for this team. We are still a good 2 years and probably another 4 managers away from looking anywhere near a good enough for this league. The football today was horrific. 

Cash Watson Osborne Lolley absolutely no creativity. Crosses into the box are shit and gives us no chance. Again full backs Robinson and Janko cannot cross either. What’s the point in buying players like Grabban when you cannot put the ball in the box. 

2 minutes ago, E R said:

If he starts our best team that game would have been different. Robinson looks terrible as does Pantilimon - what happened about a new keeper

MON to blame 100% today 

Have to agree with you. Stupid fucking team selection

' pretty miserable afternoon all round' how many fucking  times do we hear shit like that. Why can't they just fucking turn up and play football

5 hours ago, Dane B said:

Except that we've been shite, and Boro and Brentford have been better.

I can't get carried away with the result against a very poor Wigan. This will be a better test for MON's team.

Sadly, I've lost all confidence in the club now, and I can't confidently predict a win for us against any opposition.

I'll stick with Brum 2-0.

Watched the second half thanks to Chaz,and couldn't believe how bad we were. Picked up a little once we made subs, but we were awful. Brum not much better, but our defence made them look good.

It doesn't matter what kind of transfer window we have if Dopey is going to persist with the likes of Murphy and Watson. Best players on the bench. It's a joke.

1 minute ago, Ricknffc said:

' pretty miserable afternoon all round' how many fucking  times do we hear shit like that. Why can't they just fucking turn up and play football

Because of the shit team selection and tactics, Rick.

Fuck me, after watching that, part of me wishes we had given the mad jock another chance at managing us.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Once again we seem to have downgraded with a managerial change.

What did MON say? If I can't take Forest up, I'll walk away and give someone else a chance.

Bye bye Martin.

How can any manager take this squad training and think that Watson and Murphy should be in the starting XI? Seriously lads, how?

Just now, Dane B said:

What did MON say? If I can't take Forest up, I'll walk away and give someone else a chance.

Bye bye Martin.

How can any manager take this squad training and think that Watson and Murphy should be in the starting XI? Seriously lads, how?

I'd add Osborn to that as well mate

Genuinely hoping the Greek sacks O'Neil this evening - big, big mistake appointing him

Just now, Dane B said:

Bye bye Martin.

Or that Osborn is a better option than Carvalho.  On the face of it he just picks players on attitude rather than ability. 

Just now, Dane B said:

Bye bye Martin.

That's the thing, there must be a reason he picks these shit cunts to start, there has to be! No one would come in and say 'right lads let's see what you've got in training' okay I can see grabban your good carvalho your good Yacob your good so I'm not going to put you in the team'

Rick I’m sure some players look good in training but bottle it when up against opposition.

Also you reckon Osborn had a moan when he was told he wouldn’t be allowed to leave for stoke so gets put in the team to keep him happy. 

Osborn is clearly limited talent wise, but if a player doesn't want to be at a club, get rid.

14 minutes ago, Redman said:

Genuinely hoping the Greek sacks O'Neil this evening

Wow, that must be a record Steve. 3 games. 😂 You even beat me to wanting the manager sacked.

You'll do anything to beat me. I reckon you're still smarting from when I flipped 38 beer mats, and you couldn't.😂

Just now, Dane B said:

Wow, that must be a record Steve. 3 games. 😂 You even beat me to wanting the manager sacked.

You'll do anything to beat me. I reckon you're still smarting from when I flipped 38 beer mats, and you couldn't.😂

That's bullshit mate - I flipped 39 and you know it