Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smith

Birmingham v Forest

Very worried he is not playing Grabban or Carvalho and finding places for Murphy and Watson

i must say I have given up again at the moment 

1 minute ago, E R said:

Very worried he is not playing Grabban or Carvalho and finding places for Murphy and Watson

i must say I have given up again at the moment 

Disappointing, can't understand how he can't find a place for these 2. 

Poor start in the middle of the park. Watson not mobile enough, while Gued wanders too far forward.

Poor again. Too easy for Birmingham. 

Early days for the new management team but I think Keane will be already questioning the midfield pairing of Watson and Guedioura.

I thought MON was crowing about yacob the other week and now that useless cunt Watson is back 

I must say I will be surprised if we do anything under this manager 

2 minutes ago, E R said:

I thought MON was crowing about yacob the other week and now that useless cunt Watson is back 

I must say I will be surprised if we do anything under this manager 

Surprised? I'll be fucking amazed,Jamie.

Janko is the only guy looking dangerous when he puts on the afterburners and bombs down the line. 

Cash & Lolley trying to do too much, Murphy looking slower than ever and Robinson is looking a liability. 

Watson has now been put on Jota, with Gued bombing even further forward. 

Free-kick on edge of box and a chance to test the keeper. Cash scoops it up for Osborn to try and volley it over the wall. It comes to nothing.

It's all a bit of craic for these clowns.

This was always the danger in appointing MON, attritional football without the effectiveness.. 

Given he played under Cloughie and Keane under Ferguson it's hard to understand how they conjure up such shite football. Reminds me of when my young lad paints and gets orange, yellows, bright blues and mixes them up .... it always go brown eventually. 

21 minutes ago, Dane B said:

Surprised? I'll be fucking amazed,Jamie.

This season has turned out to be just another disaster hasn’t it.. you know I would have preferred Karanka but we changed for whatever reason but what a momental fuck up the decision to put MON in is.. 

I’ve  done a load of the longer away trips the year Swansea, Brentford, Millwall, Bristol City etc you know i just couldn’t get up for this one today and didn’t bother. I’m considering not doing Stoke too. Round the bloody corner. 

My missus has been been nagging me all morning about doing shit and I only wish I’d gone to get away from her 😂 and get drunk. 

Edited by Ian

The shite football is being played coz of who we select in the team. Watson, Murphy, Osbourne and at times Cash and Guediorra do not belong to a championship top 6 team. The 6 on our bench could probably beat the 11 fielded. 

Just now, Ricknffc said:

Murphy's offering g nothing and we aren't even getting the ball to him we need grabban and csrvalho

meanwhile we've got two quality strikers on the bench. One of them was the top scorer in the league not so long ago. 

What's the logic of picking Murphy when we have Bonatini and Grabban on the bench? Watson over Carvahlo? Are Cash and Osborne really wingers? 

Grabban our top goal scorer and our best player Carvalho not playing says everything about our management team..