Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smith

Birmingham v Forest

Let’s just hope Charlie Cheswick is not tight with his stream this week 🙄😂

Tough call this one. They had a match midweek which might help us a bit. It’ll be interesting to see how we line up. I reckon this will be 2-2. 

8 minutes ago, bryan said:

Boro beat them away and Brentford drew so no reason we cannot get a result here.

Except that we've been shite, and Boro and Brentford have been better.

I can't get carried away with the result against a very poor Wigan. This will be a better test for MON's team.

Sadly, I've lost all confidence in the club now, and I can't confidently predict a win for us against any opposition.

I'll stick with Brum 2-0.

2 hours ago, Dane B said:

Except that we've been shite, and Boro and Brentford have been better.

I can't get carried away with the result against a very poor Wigan. This will be a better test for MON's team.

Sadly, I've lost all confidence in the club now, and I can't confidently predict a win for us against any opposition.

I'll stick with Brum 2-0.

I understand we have been shite but I reckon if these new guys can show they can do a job at the back then confidence will start spreading. We know we now have the players to do the job. 2 points off the play offs if games go our way today! #new year! 

Disappointed not to see Pelé start but he's on the bench with Bonatini. Strong bench overall.

Pantilimon, Janko, Benalouane, Milosevic, Robinson, Watson, Guedioura, Cash, Lolley, Osborn, Murphy

Subs: Steele, Grabban, Carvalho, Goncalves, Yacob, Pele, Bonatini.

3 hours ago, E R said:

Let’s just hope Charlie Cheswick is not tight with his stream this week 🙄😂

I haven't got my laptop on me and can't get a link from the MacBook.  If anyone knows how to do it I'll put a link up

Wouldn’t be my starting 11 but let’s see how they do. It looks as if Osborn might be in the number 10 role. I reckon that’s his best position so let’s see how he does.