Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Match Thread: Nottingham Forest - Bristol City FC

Or maybe it's a 4-1-3-2 🤔

Subs; Steele, Guedioura, Watson, Carvalho, Goncalves, Yates, Dias.

What a relief to see that - 442. I can’t remember the last time we lined up like that 

Ha ha. I hope we don't play to counter attack. Can you imagine Murphy trying to keep up? 😂🤣

442 big man little man up top. 

I know it’s not modern but like Art says, a lot of managers we have try and play these modern formations without the players to play it. 

35 minutes ago, Caz said:

Or maybe it's a 4-1-3-2 🤔

Subs; Steele, Guedioura, Watson, Carvalho, Goncalves, Yates, Dias.

Struck me more as 4-1-3-2 as well.

Well, the people who wanted to drop the second defensive midfielder finally have their wish. Let's see if it turns out how they imagined.

5 minutes ago, H-Block said:

Well, the people who wanted to drop the second defensive midfielder finally have their wish. Let's see if it turns out how they imagined.

Makes no odds what formation you play if you sit back and allow the opposition to press. 

Having that extra front man means we should be doing the pressing.... hopefully. 

6 minutes ago, H-Block said:

A tad unfair to judge with 4 or 5 defenders missing and this new donkey playing but I would like to see it when we have a fit side 

By the way, does anyone know what's happened to Soudani? It's like he's been abducted by aliens. Surely he can't still be injured. 

1 minute ago, Dane B said:

By the way, does anyone know what's happened to Soudani? It's like he's been abducted by aliens. Surely he can't still be injured. 

Out for the season I believe, saw he had an operation on his injury

If we continue with 4-4-2 then it basically spells the end of Carvalho unless he plays as a deep-forward. Wouldn't trust him as part of a midfield two.

I suspect MON is a horses for courses man though and we might see it different each week depending on personnel and opposition. Unlike AK who would play two holding midfielders if we were playing Barcelona or if we had Dog and Duck FC.

6 minutes ago, Savo said:

If we continue with 4-4-2 then it basically spells the end of Carvalho unless he plays as a deep-forward. Wouldn't trust him as part of a midfield two.

I suspect MON is a horses for courses man though and we might see it different each week depending on personnel and opposition. Unlike AK who would play two holding midfielders if we were playing Barcelona or if we had Dog and Duck FC.

Fucking hope not, he’s one of if not our best player on his day. 

• Upvote 1

No links? Normally Charlie cheswick has a satfeeds. It is on there but I can never get it to work 

anyway to listen on radio?

Edited by E R

For some reason I haven't got a link.  Watching it on a Mac as I haven't got my laptop and there's no website address.  

Anyone know how to make one show up?

You're not missing much, should be about three down already.