Faceman

Tunisian CB signed...

What happened the last time we had a centre back that played in Italy? Plus he's got two ear rings. I don't like him.

2 hours ago, i.k.s said:

What happened the last time we had a centre back that played in Italy? Plus he's got two ear rings. I don't like him.

That's my boy Andy .. All for giving the bloke a chance !!!!🙄

Would rather we muddled through with what we have rather than add more crap to the squad and wage bill. 

Edited by Savo

I'm sceptical but who knows how it will pan out. I wouldnt write him off before he has kicked a ball. 

He has played top flight football his whole career and other than the last few years at Leicester he's been a fairly regular starter in Serie A and the top French league. He may turn out to be a decent acquisition at this level. 

Value for money depends on the detail of course, hopefully he's a free transfer with Leicester making a contribution to his wages. 

Edited by Daz

3 hours ago, colin said:

That's my boy Andy .. All for giving the bloke a chance !!!!🙄

Slow down mate. He might be alright, I just don't like the look of him. He looks a right zoom.

9 hours ago, GupiRed2 said:

I'm prepared to give any new signing a chance sounds a bit like Danny fox, composed on ball and likes to turn away from attackers and play with it a bit, might open the door for fox to leave at end of year? At championship level he might be alright. Goal off him today would be nice

3 hours ago, Ricknffc said:

I'm prepared to give any new signing a chance sounds a bit like Danny fox, composed on ball and likes to turn away from attackers and play with it a bit, might open the door for fox to leave at end of year? At championship level he might be alright. Goal off him today would be nice

Put it this way, 2 years ago this lad was in a Champions League quarter final and Danny Fox was in a Championship relegation battle.

59 minutes ago, Thommo said:

Thought the new guy was absolute quality today. Won every header and looked good. 

Unfairly booked too. Looked a good tackle at first. 

20 minutes ago, David said:

Unfairly booked too. Looked a good tackle at first. 

I was pretty much inline with it and on the follow through he lifted up his leg to take the other player out. Foul but harsh yellow. 

36 minutes ago, Thommo said:

I was pretty much inline with it and on the follow through he lifted up his leg to take the other player out. Foul but harsh yellow. 

Fair enough. I'm in the trent end so didn't have a good enough view to see that. Looked Ok from my angle but I didn't see that. 

What a difference It makes to actually see the player play than judging him before he's kicked a ball. Very decent debut and can see him partnering Fig well, whenever he's fit again.